The tactical honeymoon is over... with pics.

LA_357SIG

Am I the only one here that has gone from tactical overload back to the baics with thier AR-15? It seems like I try to make myself like the tacticool stuff, but I seem to just want to go back to something simple.

I went from this:

100_1131.jpg

to this

1289658382.jpg

back to this

1304019291.jpg

then this

1308507684.jpg

to this

SU1BRzA2ODkuanBn.jpg

and after some rationalization this afternoon... this.

SU1BRzA3MjEuanBn.jpg

I feel this is a more of a need vs want thing. I can't really say i have a need for the tacticool stuff, and it usually goes unused or gets in the way. Anybody else?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take any tool that gives me an upper hand in a fight. If I can't get a nuke I'll take an Eotech. I do appreciate the sentiment and miss my M16A2 with fixed carry handle that I used in the military.

You're a sick, sick man. I was giddy the day I got to trade in my A2 and pick up an M4. Of course it didn't have all the tacticool accessories that are common today.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.