Free Tapatalk via GetJar, New Tapatalk 2 Beta.

wewoapsiak

Hey guys, so to get straight to the point you can download Tapatalk for free Here.

Some of the other app stores offer a free app a day, Amazon does the same thing for example. I don't know how long this is going to be free, but I figured I'd post this here since I remember reading people wanting to use TGO on their phone and not having Tapatalk. That and I know I hate that terrible Tapatalk ad popping up everytime I load a page on here, I'm sure someone else does as well.

It's legit, it's free for now, and it's easy. You'll have to install the GetJar market, but once you download and install Tapatalk you can uninstall GetJar if you don't want it.

EDIT:

Looks like it isn't for the iPhone, thanks for posting Dolomite and Crimson

EDIT 2/29/12:

This morning I got an error that said my version of Tapatalk had expired. I don't know if anyone else will get this message, it may be because I mod my phone, I don't really know. But to "fix" the problem I just uninstalled the app and then re-downloaded it from GetJar. Everything works just fine now.

EDIT 3/27/12:

Tapatalk 2 Beta is out and about. You can download from here

Edited by wewoapsiak
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I am getting:

Incompatible Application icon_closebox.png

We've got good news and bad news: we've figured out that you have a Apple iPhone mobile phone, but unfortunately Tapatalk won't work on that phone. Here are some similar applications that will work on your phone:

166954_thm.jpgFarm Invaders

The gardening gloves are off! Prepare for produce pandemonium in the farm game with a twist. Choose

3238 downloads

6865_thm.pngNimbuzz Calls and Messaging

Nimbuzz gives you FREE unlimited Chat, HD voice Calls and Chatrooms plus it connects you to all your

70816890 downloads

My phone isn't the Apple iPhone

Seems like it is just a marketing tool.

Dolomite

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...