Gun Show This Weekend Oct 29 - 30 @ Hendersonville

Have to agree with most of the comments. We got there at 9:15 on Saturday and parked close to the front door.

Not many folks there when we left around 11:00. I started to go back on Sunday (I live pretty close) and check on a

shotgun I saw but after thinking about it realized it wasn't really what I am looking for. Does anyone know if the

admission covers both days like it used to? It's not on any of their advertisements, that I can find, anymore

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hawkeye10
most of the dealers i spoke with will not be going back

.most of us had to pay 80.00 per table not enough people came in to warrant that

much table rent .

I agree $80 is way to much to pay for a table.

I bought my table over a month in advance for $60. If they go up to $80 I want

be going back either. My friend and I do about 2 shows a year just selling some

of the stuff we don't want. Don

Guest Broomhead

I found what I thought was a good deal on Sunday, a barely used Kel-Tec P-3AT with a 2nd mag marked $225 for $250 OTD. Most of the others that I found NIB were $250+ without an extra mag and before tax, tag, and title. A pretty good deal IMNSHO.

Tactical Wholesale, Inc was the name of the dealer. The only issue I had was that when I field-stripped it at home to clean it before I took it out to the range, I found out it was missing the ejector and the two recoil springs were bent +15*. A quick call to them this morning got that resolved by the owner with a check to cover the cost of the parts from Kel-Tec, which are already on their way. I am satisfied and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. I'll not disclose the reasoning behind the issue as it's not too relevant, suffice it to say that it was an honest oversight that any dealer could have made.

While the show was considerably smaller than the last Hendersonville show, but I'm glad I found this deal.

Guest gladman

I wasn't impressed with the gun selection overall, except I did find one I had been looking for at the lowest price I had seen anywhere (even adding in the price of admission, which was high I thought), so I bought it. The price was 20% less than another dealer was selling for a few aisles over.

:up: I rented a table at the Hendersonville show for $60. I had a good day sold three guns and some other junk I needed to get rid of. My friend sold one gun and some junk. He also bought two complete AR lowers. I guess ha will be selling them soon. We are not going back today I am going to be busy counting my money.:D:D Don

PS My grandson came to the show and sit at the table with us, it was his first gun show.

Glad I got to meet you, and chat for a few.

I bought a "Blue Book Of Gun Values" I'd been wanting...$25. Didn't think this show was quite as good

as the last one in H'ville. Still way ahead of Goodmans shows.

BTW, if you have more money than you can count....... LOL

Larry

i had my tables booked several months ago .i do about 90 gunshows a year and have found that if a city has too many then everybody pays .lexington ky has about 5 shows a year better dealers better prices more buyers.there is no reason to buy if you can go to another show next week see the same dealer with the same stuff at the same price.in 2 weeks the best gunshow by far is in tulsa ok .some of the dealers come in tractor trailer trucks lots of people good buys.last weekend rk had about 350 tables in hendersonville but he also had 4 other shows with hendersonville being the smallest figure 350 tables at 80 .00 each times 5 thats lots of money even if noone comes to the show .in the 9 weeks left in this tear there are 10 gunshows within 50 miles of nashville more than 23 in the state thats why gunshows are not as good as they used to be there are too many just my 2 cents worth