I wonder how much this says...

Guest 6.8 AR

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be some truth to all of it. We'll just have to wait and see.
Truth or not would it be as bad as Clinton? They have said the pay-out amounts on the news, and judging from that I would say that it was pretty minor stuff to begin with let alone being compared to Slick Willie.

EDIT: This is more a comment on the hypocrisy of the left.

Edited by SWJewellTN

I'd rather call it hyperbole from the left. I really think the left is scared that a decent black man

left the reservation long ago and is outing himself as a conservative. If Politico was around back

then, I'll bet you they wouldn't have reported on Clinton's antics, except to downplay them.

Definitely shows where one media outlet stands, doesn't it?

There was another report on the news(radio) that an attorney who represented a woman who

used to work at the other NRA was going to say her case, but chose not to. I think the lawyer

propagandizing fool for the left, who shouldn't have said anything until she was ready to speak.

Anything to discredit, even without any truth or, in some cases, heresay.

I'll be surprised if there's any truth with any of this escapade from the left, but hey, some fell

for the "Occupy Whatever".

Cain will get some of my money now.

It's hyperbole, but the fact that it's from the left is irrelevent. IF he's really guilty, they'll all jump on it. The news organizations with an agenda, which is most of them, will always pile on the other side when they get a chance. Has nothing to do with a left/right political philosophy. It has everything to do with a bunch of different "news" organizations adding their own bias.

Guest Sgt. Joe

You know, whatever did happen was supposed to have been settled with a non-disclosure clause. So to me anything that lawyer said would have been in violation of that clause. But the actual allegations evidently came out of no where from someone who was not even involved in the case, an anonymous source.:rolleyes:

There was a time when our media would not even run a story at all without two confirmed sources, I guess those days are as gone as the days of 10cent soda pop.

It does however fit right in with the Left's longtime gameplan, slogans with no meaning and attack attack attack.

Mike, the problem with the whole deal is, it was settled a long time ago, in one form or another.

It's hardly newsworthy, since there were non-disclosure agreements signed. The lawyer, whoever

he says he is working for, is one unethical SOB to begin with. I wonder the motivation he had.

If accusations are to be made, then the woman shouldn't be hiding behind that lawyer. Bogus!

If you wish to ruin a reputation, you ought to be willing to take the risk on your own, or otherwise

don't bring it up. Politically motivated.

It was dealt with and the dog should have stayed asleep, especially since the "woman" agreed

to whatever deal was made at the time.

I think it's just one more example of a soap opera concocted to ruin someone, even if there ends up

to be a shred of truth in it.

Poltico's a joke partisan hack of a site.

Mike, the problem with the whole deal is, it was settled a long time ago, in one form or another.

It's hardly newsworthy, since there were non-disclosure agreements signed. The lawyer, whoever

he says he is working for, is one unethical SOB to begin with. I wonder the motivation he had.

If accusations are to be made, then the woman shouldn't be hiding behind that lawyer. Bogus!

If you wish to ruin a reputation, you ought to be willing to take the risk on your own, or otherwise

don't bring it up. Politically motivated.

It was dealt with and the dog should have stayed asleep, especially since the "woman" agreed

to whatever deal was made at the time.

I think it's just one more example of a soap opera concocted to ruin someone, even if there ends up

to be a shred of truth in it.

Poltico's a joke partisan hack of a site.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying that digging up old dirt is politics as usual. One side isn't worse than the other.

I was delving at Politico's only reason for doing such. It's just one more example of an obvious

media bias toward the left. And that will never go away. At least base a news article in someone's

version of truth before you get caught printing crap. They are full bore"tell a lie enough times until

it becomes the truth", like so many others. Joseph Goebbels is dead.

I was delving at Politico's only reason for doing such. It's just one more example of an obvious

media bias toward the left. And that will never go away. At least base a news article in someone's

version of truth before you get caught printing crap. They are full bore"tell a lie enough times until

it becomes the truth", like so many others. Joseph Goebbels is dead.

Yep. All the bad information would drive me crazy if I let it. It's a huge part of the REAL problem. Everbody is buried in so much noise that it's impossible for the masses to make the right voting decisions. Look at how the polls swing. If anything gets fixed in our government, it will be nothing but pure luck.

I don't let it do that, but it is bothersome to know

there will always be enough people that believe

this stuff to skew election possibilities. It doesn't

take much to make a good guy into a bad guy

and they know it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans were behind

it, either. I'm beginning to think there are suicidal

political leaders in the Republican ranks. But the

spin on that from Politico would be like a script

from a Chris Matthews show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk