What I found in walmart

Guest 808-South

hellz yeah is all I have to say. Better prices for all!

Those SOGs in the cheapo boxes is helarious...thats the same thing they use for bags of candy and christmas trinkets lol. Heck for only a $20 i might have to get one.

But they obviously can't be as good as the real thing if Wal-Mart is selling them!

I think I might pick one up too, I have the United M-48 Hawk, it might be fun to have a more useful one.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hellz yeah is all I have to say. Better prices for all!

Those SOGs in the cheapo boxes is helarious...thats the same thing they use for bags of candy and christmas trinkets lol. Heck for only a $20 i might have to get one.

Yeah, the fact that they are in the cheapo displays is part of the reason I just had to take (and post) a pic. I kind of chuckled when I saw them. Oh, and to get an idea of the full effect, these boxes were sitting on a range of shelves near the Sporting Goods department along with a lot of other things that were obviously part of their 'Christmas inventory' - some of the Christmas trinkets to which you refer.

The 'hawk isn't SOG's 'tactical' version. It is smaller and lighter (as the package copy explains.) Still, having no real, practical use for a 'tactical' tomahawk I am considering picking up one of these Fasthawks to play around with as a throwing tomahawk, just for fun. If it is strong and stays sharp, etc. the Fasthawk might be okay for putting in a backpack, etc. but the head on it is so small and the overall package so light that I think I'd go nuts trying to use it to cut wood and the like for camping, as with a hatchet.

That was me buying the Sig 522. It was $479 but it is not the regular 522. I already have one of those. It was the heavy barrel version with factory sights. The lady behind the counter states they may sell handguns again.

Awesome! How did it shoot for you? I've been wanting to buy both the Sig522 and Sig556 but I haven't convinced myself that $1500 is worth it yet.

Murfreesboro Walmart on old fort has um all... Sig 556 with heavey barell looked like magpaul furniture, sig 522, bush master m4, remington camo AR... And also the store clerk mentioned about handguns first of the year... And I did see that SOG tomahawk :up: 20 bucks is not a bad deal... Also saw the pistol gun vaults in a display like that... 86 bucks for those ... I remember when I was a kid all retail stores had gun counters... Best... Brindles... Walmart...

haha they don't have the sharpest tools in the shed working at walmart.

Guess that would include me... even though I have a college degree and retired LEO. Walmart helps feed the family and I get a discount on guns......

Edited by Dredd371
Walmart in Columbia tn. has federal 5.56 450 rd,s in metal army case for $149.00 jest got me one and there was one left its in the case where the rifles are

They are Fed Lake City M855 62 gr green tips on stripper clips. 420 rounds, not 450. Picked up a can the other week from the Walmart in Franklin, TN. Had a couple in the rifle case for display and some more where they keep the rest of the ammo. After tax it was 163.00 = about $0.38/round. Not bad.

I did find it here for $149.99. Free shipping. No tax. So you save about $14 bucks.

Federal Lake City XM855 5.56x45mm 62 Gr. Green Tip FMJ 420 rds. w/ Ammo Can

Edited by sigbrown1297