OWB holster for PF-9?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolomite: I picked up a nice IWB from D&T Arms this weekend for my PF9. I understand you specifically asked for OWB but what they had on hand fit the gun very well.

vaiger: Do you recall where you picked up that grip? Link?

Not sure it's suitable for a woman, but the quick ship bikini slide from Blackhills Leather is under $60 and is top quality.

The ones I make are very similar to those. Mine have a larger footprint and tend to be pretty comfortable because of it. Not sure she will like mine though because they need a belt. My wife has never carried before so it is a matter of finding what she likes and is comfortable for her.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

If you are like me and abhor buying holsters via mailorder or online, look locally at some of the nylon and leather offerings for 1911s. I have found that 2 of my 1911 holsters work perfect for my PF9, well, perfect after I remove the 1911, lol. Seriously, PF-9 holster variety is not great in gun stores, but 1911 holsters generally are.

I stand corrected.

I pulled out a minimalistic leather 1911 holster and it fits the PF-9 perfectly. I am still going to make my wife a holster because ti is already formed but at least she can carry until mine is done.

Dolomite

FWIW, I noticed that holsters for the commander's size 1911 seem to fit the PF9 very well.

G,

You are a man of many talents; 1911 guy, we builder and holster maker.

What would you charge me for an iwb for a CZ75b?

Thx

AJ

Don't do IWB holsters, only OWB. Personal preference is OWB so that is all I have ever made and those were for me and my family.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

Check out Targus.com They have what you are looking for and free shipping. The thumb break is $55 and good quality leather. I have a used one that will fit a PM9. If interested send a note.

Guest SW9VEman

I found that some of the holsters made for the PM9 also work. I like my I Ross Leather Dual Postion pancake holster. I got it from Frontier Firearms a few years back for well under the msrp on Ross's site.