Grips? Part Du!

Earlier I had asked about certain grips from Esmeralda. http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6235.

Well, they came today and I like them! They are definitely darker than the original picture and look very much wood and not Ivory as the seemed to from the website. I gotta say, so far I really like them. They are different, but when I gripped my HP I really liked how the grips feel. very smooth yet gave a good grip. The pictures don't do them or the gun justice, but here are a few anyway.

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

Edited by Smith
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean about unique. I was getting tired of the Cocobolo as everyone has them. These were just unique and different, in a good way IMO. A big bonus was the feel and fit! She does a good job, to say the least.

Guest Verbal Kint
So, is that two different sets of grips, or just one. The first picture looks brown, and the last two look white. ;)

Pretty sure that's just one set, and you're seeing the flash from the camera more in the last photos.

So, is that two different sets of grips, or just one. The first picture looks brown, and the last two look white. ;)

First picture is closer to the color than the others. They are a light brown. Definitely not white. It's one of those colors that I don't think translate in pictures very well.

Guest flyfishtn

They look very good. I like the way they set off the gun with the contrast.

I went with VZ Gator grips in black to match my slide.