New reloading store in Nashville

I went into A-H Reloading and Ammunition today in Nashville on 4th Av. S. at Chestnut.

Great selection of powder and bullets though probably not as extensive as Reloaders Bench, but they've only been in business a few months.

Staff was extremely friendly and at least a couple of them reload.

I wanted to try out lead instead of the plated I've been using and picked up 500 230gr cast .45ACP for $40.00 + tax and will go back for 500 124gr cast 9mm for $30.00 if the .45 work out well.

Prices on other items appeared very good.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its a good friend of mine he needed a job so i helped him get started .he used to own nashville sporting arms . i told him he had to ditch the chair if he was going to make it in the reloading buisness .he also helps me out a lot as of late because of bad health butch is a very good guy

+1 for Butch that David is talking about. He was at one of the Memphis shows earlier this year. I talked to him for quite a while and he honored all of the prices that David had given me when David could not make the show.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

will go back for 500 124gr cast 9mm for $30.00 if the .45 work out well.

Prices on other items appeared very good.

I picked up the 124 gr cast 9mm's last month. They load well. A few blemishes in the lot but for a target load can't beat them. I have since bought a mold and now cast my own but those are good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy this new store. 2.4 miles from my office. He has some good prices too. After I bought my Sig P238, I bought my .380 dies from him. He's $5 cheaper on Win L+SP primers per 1000. He's $2 cheaper per lb of Win231 and $1 per lb cheaper on HP38. Those are my main components so I really didn't have a reference on other components.

I did buy a new Hornady LNL press from him yesterday and he was $80 cheaper than everyone except a few online deals. He was only $10 away from them. Then the only thing is sales tax in TN vs shipping costs. 9 times out of 10 shipping is less than TN sales tax, but a press is fairly heavy. On things like a press or an item that I may have questions on, I prefer to buy local. Then I don't feel bad about going in there and asking a question.

What I really like is during my lunch time, I have the place to myself. He'll leave me alone and let me look or devote every minute of his time to help me. Seems like a pretty nice guy. I really like that kinda service, but I hope he does good business too so he stays in business.

Just my little unbiased review.

Brad