Hey from Murfreesboro

Guest drwright6

Guest drwright6

Gotta start some place so I'll start by saying hello. I have always owned handguns, rifles and shotguns, but have only recently gotten serious about carrying my handgun. I started out by getting my handgun permit in November. Recently added a Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm to my EDC. Here we go :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!! me too. I would say keep your eyes open where you go Into. Since I been carrying I have gone to one place where guns were not allowed. Although the sIgn was not clearly Visable at the entrance it was On the way out. I thought that was lame . So as one new carrier to another stay vigilant.

Welcome aboard from an old Boroite. I was born there way back when it was a small town and now I live in Nebraska but get back ther every fall to visit friends & family. Like they said--watch where you go. I know I really have to watch when I am there as to here in Nebraska. We are a lot more free here with places being marked. Good Luck

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest drwright6

Took me long enough to see this....sorry about that. I love my PX4 !! I can't think of another handgun I would rather own right now. This has been the one that keeps me from wanting a new one every 3 or 4 months. I carry IWB in a Whitehat holster and OWB in a Fobus. No complaints.

welcome! Lots of places are poorly marked in chattanooga, often just a see-thru circle slash gun 3 or so inches square. Fortunately, you are covered: the law says the sign must be visible and of the correct type. Small, hard to see, and off to the side signs are not correct and if you do not see it, that is the fault of the business not you. It is not the burden of the permit holder to seek out the signs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey drwright6, I'm new here too, but welcome just the same. I lived in the boro a few years, graduated from MTSU. I'm sure I wouldn't recognize the place by now. I left there in '99. Still have a good friend living there. He tells me the Guns and Leather shop in Greenbrier is hard to beat. Anyway, have a great weekend.

-BravoLima