Got my first CZ today

Guest dubaholic2

Guest dubaholic2

I sold my Savage 7mm a couple days ago and had been on the hunt for a new toy, when I came across this little gem on GOC this morning. It was close by and priced decent, so I went to look at it. I talked the guy into an even more decent price and she came home with me. She's a CZ 2075 Rami P, 9mm. She came with the original boxes, all papers, lock, 2, 10 round mags, etc..., even has the multi language information CD B). This is the non-decker model, so it can be carried in condition 1. She is in great shape and shows no wear. The PO claimed that he had only put 2 mags worth through her, and I would believe that's not too far off. Everything I've read about these says they're great shooting little pistols, so I hope I didn't go wrong. Now I can't wait to get a chance to go try 'er out!

1327634479723.jpg

1327634467442.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dubaholic2

That's the one thing that is killing me about this thing- there's no slide to grab! Only gun I've ever handled that only had a seemingly 1/4" tall slide.

Guest dubaholic2
I just sold one like that today except mine had 2 14 rd mags. I loved it but wanted another CZ, a P-06, so I let the RAMI go. Waitin for the P-06 now. I do think I'll get another RAMI at a later date.

Did you have it on GOC? If so I saw it, but you're quite a ways from me so I didn't pursue it. Glad you got it sold though. I wish mine had at least 1, 14 round mag, but I can live with the 10 rounders. I am going to do the XD extension mod though.

I had an all metal RAMI that I still regret selling. Well, mostly regret: it was a sweet shooter, but the safety blows. I would never carry one cocked and locked.

If you can't rack the slide...may I suggest weight lifting? Or I have a nice tip up Beretta I could swap you...

Guest dubaholic2
I had an all metal RAMI that I still regret selling. Well, mostly regret: it was a sweet shooter, but the safety blows. I would never carry one cocked and locked.

If you can't rack the slide...may I suggest weight lifting? Or I have a nice tip up Beretta I could swap you...

It's not about it being stiff, it's about there not being enough slide to get a good grip.

Did you have it on GOC? If so I saw it, but you're quite a ways from me so I didn't pursue it. Glad you got it sold though. I wish mine had at least 1, 14 round mag, but I can live with the 10 rounders. I am going to do the XD extension mod though.
Yep I did. I have had good results there.
Guest dubaholic2

As have I. I have probably sold/traded/bought 20 guns on there. A lot of B.S. to put up with, but you can usually get the desired result if you stick with it.

Congratulations on the Rami. I got one about2 years ago and love it. When I shoot it anyway. I'll have to dig it out of the safe now that you've reminded me of it. I've been on the 1911 and Ruger 22 kick so long, I seem to have forgotten there are other guns I can go to.:)

Guest dubaholic2

I really like the look and feel of it, but knowing me I won't have it long. The rear sight is the thing I like the least about it. Digs into my side when carrying it IWB. But then again, I'm fat. ;)

It's not about it being stiff, it's about there not being enough slide to get a good grip.

I dug mine out of the safe tonight. You're right. I'd forgotten how awkward the slide is to grasp and pull. I might just have to take tihis to M'boro this weekend.

Guest dubaholic2

Yea, I had looked at that sight, but it's out of stock. I finally got to shoot this thing yesterday. I got a buddy a 6906 Smith and we took them out and ran a few rounds through them. Only put about 50 through each, because we were shooting in the rain. I also put about 30 rounds through the .44 mag I picked up last weekend. The CZ did awesome. No problems whatsoever. Very impressive accuracy, for such a short barrelled gun. It's also very easy to handle for being such a small gun. All in all, I am very pleased with it.