I want a tack driving .22 bolt action.

shaftbass

at the risk of being off topic i will say diving was great. I saw and did many things the average non open water diver can imagine. Swam next to 6 and 8 foot long barracudas in 100 feet of water at a wreck near Palm Beach. Watched a Bull shark swim right underneath me on a safety stop one time. Once while going after lobster during mini season the guy I was with had stuck his arm up to the the shoulder in a hole on a reef going after a lobster we both had seen, after a minute or so of grappling he gave up on it and was coming towards me when all the sudden a huge Moray eel came out of the hole. When there were people spear fishing off the same dive boat you could about count on seeing a shark, but the upside was that they never failed to share what they caught and nothing tastes better than fresher than fresh seafood. Sharks and such never bothered me but drowning sure got into my head after about 50 dives and I could not get past it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crunchman

Here's a thought... A friend and I collect old Mossberg .22's. The 45, 46, and 47 models are great shooters and can usually be found on the auctions for under $300. I use mine in silhouettematches. I lucked up and found a model 45 in mint condition about a month ago for less than $150.

Here's a thought... A friend and I collect old Mossberg .22's. The 45, 46, and 47 models are great shooters and can usually be found on the auctions for under $300. I use mine in silhouettematches. I lucked up and found a model 45 in mint condition about a month ago for less than $150.

I bought my stepson a model 45 Mossberg for Christmas in 06, and he loves it. I wished I had researched it more, it did not have a sight hood on it or a receiver peep sight on it. It does have the barrel sight on it.

I went to buy a Mossberg 144 at Guns and Leather last fri. but when I was shooting it the safety vibrated on and I had to push up on the mag sometimes to make it feed right. I told Dennis and he was going to have his gunsmith check it out. I wanted the gun but Dennis did not want to sell it until he had it checked out. I put some money down on the gun so it would not get sold, I am in waiting mode now.

I have a Revelation single shot .22 that is a Mossberg 320 that is a tack driver.

Guest tokarev

I scored a sweet Mossberg 46b from The Rabbi not to long ago for. It's the first Mossberg .22 that I've owned and it's great! Look around the used gun racks whenever you visit a gun shop. That's how I've found most of mine.