Shotgun Match-Music City Tactical Shooters 3/3/2012

All of the scoresheets Glenn received has been scored.

I believe it’s reasonable to expect a score for the $30 match fee I paid so please let me know when the scores are updated. If my score sheet is unavailable I can accept a complimentary match fee at my next match. If I’m no longer welcome at MCTS I guess a refund is fair enough…….

I believe it’s reasonable to expect a score for the $30 match fee I paid so please let me know when the scores are updated. If my score sheet is unavailable I can accept a complimentary match fee at my next match. If I’m no longer welcome at MCTS I guess a refund is fair enough…….

I believe it is reasonable to be able to read signs posted at the range. It was the big 3ft x 4 ft sign that a child could read. Members are allowed to park at the top of the range not guests. You were asked to move as well as others before the match and did not. Then acting like a "diva" asking if you were going to be ticketed, is not professional. As I told you, your participation as well as others is at your discretion as long as range rules are followed. All those that followed directions properly did get to shoot and were scored appropriately. Your conscious actions in not following range officials warranted what took place. No complimentary match fee will be given and No refund will be given as you did shoot the match(unless you want to replace the club's tape, paint, and clays shot). I have your scores and was going to handle this with you personally. Since you decided to make this public, I guess you will never know if you won or not. If this is the professionalism that you are going to take, I guess you decided your own future at the range. Every shooter's fate on the range depends on themselves and how they conduct themselves.

Troubled souls are those that used to work for Para?

Are you coming to work the shotgun match or shoot it? Tell Jack when you see him that he still owes entry fee for the Music City Cup (since he did not work it and shot the match).

I guess YOU went first in this post about personal matters that should be not be publicly advertised. Thats Ok I wont whine about it to anyone.

I didnt see a sign about parking and I walked up the hill to pay my 30.00 beans to RO on my squad. Do RO's get to park at the top of the hill with members? Maybe I should get a refund for working and not asking for anything. Better yet, keep the 30.00 bucks and consider it my last time I grace your range. Too bad. The competitive shooting community is small. See you around buddy. I wish you the best of luck.

Alan Shepherd

• Like 1

I have to agree with Hog, I'm not a club member at MCTS and as such I park were I'm suppost to. I guess at some point you was made to feel very "SPECIAL" and you have now come to expected a different set of rules for yourself. I'm sure every other non MCTS club member at the range that day that park were they were suppose to would like to have had some of your special privileges that you felt you were entitled to.

My opinion is that if you have the "BS" attitude that you have present on this forum by taking this matter public maybe you should find somewhere else to go shoot.

MCTS Executive Committee, you guys run a great club and put on some excellent matches, Please don't let the actions of certain "DIVA's" change the way you guys conduct business.

I guess YOU went first in this post about personal matters that should be not be publicly advertised. Thats Ok I wont whine about it to anyone.

I didnt see a sign about parking and I walked up the hill to pay my 30.00 beans to RO on my squad. Do RO's get to park at the top of the hill with members? Maybe I should get a refund for working and not asking for anything. Better yet, keep the 30.00 bucks and consider it my last time I grace your range. Too bad. The competitive shooting community is small. See you around buddy. I wish you the best of luck.

Alan Shepherd

You are correct. If you were the SO on the squad, you should not have paid. Ryan did not mentioned that you did that. I am sorry for your comments listed above. That is your choice. I wish you also the best of luck.

Since you decided to make this public, I guess you will never know if you won or not.

I can say without doubt that MCFOOTER won the auto division. My name is in the #1 spot incorrectly and I cannot accept a win that I didn't earn. I have never beat MCFooter with a shotgun and I definitely did not beat him Saturday.

• Like 1
Guest wickedwanda

I can say without doubt that MCFOOTER won the auto division. My name is in the #1 spot incorrectly and I cannot accept a win that I didn't earn. I have never beat MCFooter with a shotgun and I definitely did not beat him Saturday.

agreed

time for a short story, back a few years ago well more than a few i guess, when i would take a new shooter to a new match out of state i would tell them not to be surprise when people come up and ask where's Wanda?. and they would be surprised, just thinking i am full of shxt. and be damn if more than once we would get asked.

now thats anywhere in the southeast USA and as far west as OK and up into northern KY. at multigun matches everyone wants to know what i did with Wanda. we have on DVD Robie Johnson and young Horner telling Wanda "HI". her and Taran Buter talk face to face regularly.

but times have change this like TGO, Enos and so on.now i when am out of state i have been stopped at a match in georgia by a shooter i did not know and he did not know me, BUT he knew my gun from the internet and wanting to see it and handle it, plus he knew every piece i had put in it.

now days Wanda goes everywhere with me and now she will known. so she has a blast getting to play with all the cool stage toys. just for fun not as paid competitor again because she is well known. well things change

now days people come up to us and say hi "aren't you RWF" how they know i have no idea.

okay, the point of the story as slowsure stated the shooting community is small! people who do the action shooting shoots all know or know of each other. with stuff like this around and how the club can come out looking okay! one of the shooters saying something to Hognut on the thread, DOES KNOW AND IS KNOWN BY ALL THE SHOOTERS AND HIGHLY REPECTED BY PEOPLE LIKE LINDA, BOTH THE HORNERS, ROBBIE JOHNSON, i could go on but there is no need,

for a club to start a issue on a first offense by parking in the members only mudd hole maybe it is a not called DQ but you keeping his money and hiding the scores just wrong. the parking mud hole still had space for more. i do not think that anyone can say it is not. visitor parking is nicer but you just have to walk.

kcevens, this not first time the club has done something like this, many people have been run off by the leadership, it is a good size list ask hognut eye to eye.

when i made my issue with club making it public, was the only way to get them to leave me alone. and now i can talk without having something thrown in my face.

like it or not you as a club need that core base. new shooters do not pay the bills people have to want to come back, even before this last go around that was a issue.

i have no dog in this fight but it just seem like a B.S. thing to so i put in my 2 cents

You are correct. If you were the SO on the squad, you should not have paid. Ryan did not mentioned that you did that. I am sorry for your comments listed above. That is your choice. I wish you also the best of luck.

Thats my bad I guess. I told Robert at sign in that Dan and Alan were going to SO that squad. I assumed he didn't make them pay.

Tell Jack when you see him that he still owes entry fee for the Music City Cup (since he did not work it and shot the match).

HOGNUT, I hadn't thought about it until I re read the posts. It's ok for YOU to call someone out in public but NOT ok for someone to call YOU out?

HOGNUT, I hadn't thought about it until I re read the posts. It's ok for YOU to call someone out in public but NOT ok for someone to call YOU out?

I called out MC Footer, Bill and Curt about parking in the members only area. Bill and Curt wanted to shoot the match and moved their SUV. John F. told me that you did the exact same thing to Arlo who was helping at a match. I had previously tried to get a hold of Jack but could not. So yes, I called out Jack(whos last name was left blank for a reason) whom shot the MC Cup and did not pay for it. That was 6 months ago. So I am a bad person for trying to get money that the club was deserved. So what!

John F. told me that you did the exact same thing to Arlo who was helping at a match.

I do not know who Arlo is and do not recall ever making anyone move their vehicle but I may have. I haven't been part of the Ex. Committee or helped run any matches for MCTS for about 6 months.

Edited by nb forrest
Guest wickedwanda

whoo hoo.

Guest wickedwanda

was he told to move his vehicle or was it just pointed out to him that he was parked in a members only parking area?

The rules that MCTS have in effect were all voted on as a whole by the exective committee, that was elected by MCTS club members. This parking concern is a rule / by law that was placed into effect by the committee which had to pass with a majority vote.

What I see very unsettling is that the exective committee is an elected body made up of MCTS club members, if so many of the club members are unhappy with the rules and the direction the club is taking then vote in new committee members that will take the club in the direction that the majority would like it to go, but don't elect an exective member, expect them to give of their own time designing and setting up matches, soliciting vendors along with everything else that is expected to run the club and then BITCH when something is done that isn't popular.

Hog, gsbell and any other exective member that gives of theirselves to put on the match and ensure that it runs as smoothly as it does, I take my hat off to you and want to say "THANK YOU", To everybody else that wants to BITCH, then step outside of the shadows and quit using the excuses "I DON"T HAVE THE TIME" and run the club yourself for awhile.

Guest wickedwanda

I believe it is reasonable to be able to read signs posted at the range. It was the big 3ft x 4 ft sign that a child could read. Members are allowed to park at the top of the range not guests. You were asked to move as well as others before the match and did not. Then acting like a "diva" asking if you were going to be ticketed, is not professional. As I told you, your participation as well as others is at your discretion as long as range rules are followed. All those that followed directions properly did get to shoot and were scored appropriately. Your conscious actions in not following range officials warranted what took place. No complimentary match fee will be given and No refund will be given as you did shoot the match(unless you want to replace the club's tape, paint, and clays shot). I have your scores and was going to handle this with you personally. Since you decided to make this public, I guess you will never know if you won or not. If this is the professionalism that you are going to take, I guess you decided your own future at the range. Every shooter's fate on the range depends on themselves and how they conduct themselves.

i know that this is not my fight however i have found nothing on your site under range rules that says anything about if some one parking in the wrong area they will not have their scores turned in. if that is one of the range rules, it should be posted. thank you for asking how i am. sure miss shooting.

i know that this is not my fight however i have found nothing on your site under range rules that says anything about if some one parking in the wrong area they will not have their scores turned in. if that is one of the range rules, it should be posted. thank you for asking how i am. sure miss shooting.

I'm guessing that's because when they wrote them they didn't expect that when they asked someone to follow the posted rules that the response would be a resounding "F you."

I'm guessing that's because when they wrote them they didn't expect that when they asked someone to follow the posted rules that the response would be a resounding "F you."

i know the party's involed and have disgree with them all, i have a hard time believeing that was said, but who knows. now that is something i would pop off without thinking.

The rules that MCTS have in effect were all voted on as a whole by the exective committee, that was elected by MCTS club members. This parking concern is a rule / by law that was placed into effect by the committee which had to pass with a majority vote.

What I see very unsettling is that the exective committee is an elected body made up of MCTS club members, if so many of the club members are unhappy with the rules and the direction the club is taking then vote in new committee members that will take the club in the direction that the majority would like it to go, but don't elect an exective member, expect them to give of their own time designing and setting up matches, soliciting vendors along with everything else that is expected to run the club and then BITCH when something is done that isn't popular.

Hog, gsbell and any other exective member that gives of theirselves to put on the match and ensure that it runs as smoothly as it does, I take my hat off to you and want to say "THANK YOU", To everybody else that wants to BITCH, then step outside of the shadows and quit using the excuses "I DON"T HAVE THE TIME" and run the club yourself for awhile.

just wondering, i maybe wrong but is this same person at one time told me to fight the club leadership and the club needed a President not a dictator,

hognut, this not about you, i am just wondering for my own personal reasons and info of the past.