Best place to purchase bulk ammo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.SGAmmo.com is a great place to buy from. I just got almost 500lbs. of ammo from Sam last week and have order hundreds of pounds in previous orders. One was almost 700lbs. Always fast, ships out the same day most times and always exactly what I ordered. He's usually cheaper than other places once you figure in shipping. He has cheap flatrate shipping. Those places that claim to have free shpping like for instance Target Sports or ammo man have "included" shipping. Big difference. All they've done is tack on shipping charges and call it free and most times when you compare their prices you'll see that's what they've done. It's a marketing ploy for people who don't know better. That's where www.gun-deals.com comes in. It's a great place to make comparisions for just this reason. Keep in mind that the shipping quotes are just estimates on gun-deals unless it states it's flatrate or free. You always need to double check the vendors price for shipping.

One other place that's good too is www.aimsurplus.com They have some real good prices and shipping is fast also. They're in Ohio. Lots of neat stuff for sale including some neat mil-surp firearms from time to time. Oh and if you use reloaded ammo www.freedommunitions.com has some really good prices. They just ran a special on for 10% off of everything on the site on your first order and will most likely be running it again this month some time. They have 9mm 115gr FMJ reman. for $155/1000rds. With the sale they were $138.50/1000rds + shipping. One thing to note is they ship out of Idaho but some of the stuff they sell is so cheap it more than makes up for the extra shipping.

Edited by WeldonHunter
Guest richief

+10 on SGAmmo ..... I've spent alot of money their this past month or so, I shopped around and he is pretty consistent on being the price to beat.

Has anyone used USAAMMO or Georgia Arms? How is theirs compared to factory FMJ?

I ordered some .45 from USAmmo and I have at least 2 in every box that doesn't fire. They have striker dots, but just don't fire.

Georgia Arms ammo is great. I buy all my pistol ammo from them, especially 10mm. And lately I've been stocking up on their bulk 147gr 9mm for a suppressor setup I have in the works. I've fired a couple thousand rounds of their ammo at least, and no malfunctions.

p.s. in TN, they have free shipping if you buy more than $500. So usually what i do is, if I'm not going to buy that much I'll get some buddies in on the order so it is always over 500.

Edited by RoDan

Georgia Arms ammo is great. I buy all my pistol ammo from them, especially 10mm. And lately I've been stocking up on their bulk 147gr 9mm for a suppressor setup I have in the works. I've fired a couple thousand rounds of their ammo at least, and no malfunctions.

p.s. in TN, they have free shipping if you buy more than $500. So usually what i do is, if I'm not going to buy that much I'll get some buddies in on the order so it is always over 500.

My last order from Georgia Arms was for .45 and 9mm.

I placed the order about 10 pm Monday night. The brown truck dropped off at noon Wednesday.

Has anyone used USAAMMO or Georgia Arms? How is theirs compared to factory FMJ?

I've used USAAmmo with zero problems. Have shot about 500-600 rounds of 9mm, 380, and 38 special with not a single problem. Most of the ammo has been their "new" ammo. It did shoot a bit dirtier than most name brand. Cost of shipping was high too - it was shipped from Idaho.

• 3 months later...