TGO NCAA Brackets

I don't see any NCAA brackets threads yet, so here we go. I have created a brackets group on CBS Sportsline for those who want to play. No money involved. No prizes. Just bragging rights until next year.

http://tngunowners.m...cbssports.com/e

The group password is centerfire

The deadline for submitting your brackets is Noon Eastern Time on Thursday.

Scoring rules:

Round 1 = 1 point + seed

Round 2 = 2 points + seed

Round 3 = 4 points (no bonus)

Round 4 = 8 points (no bonus)

Semifinal = 16 points (no bonus)

Final = 32 points (no bonus)

Total score of the championship game is the tie breaker

The "+ seed" in the first two rounds means that the points awarded will be increased by the winning team's seed.

If you pick a 16 to knock off a 1, you're crazy, but you'd get 17 points if it happens.

The + seed bonus is only in play for the first 2 rounds.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winner winner chicken dinner

i posted a message in the group message board on CBS showing my screen name=bracket name. That way when Im losing yall can know who to laugh at.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found under options tab, you can change your name to whatever you want.

Edited by Lumber_Jack

EDIT: Nevermind, I found under options tab, you can change your name to whatever you want.

Correct. If you choose "options" then "Personal" you can edit the screen name to match your TGO screen name if you'd like. It would certainly make it easier to know whose bracket is falling apart.

Ok, so I'll admit it. I don't watch basketball and when I saw it was free with no prize, I just did this to have something to do. So how does the ranking work on the brackets? It seems weird that the #1 and #2 people have the same # correct, but #1 still has a higher score. And I have 16 correct but I'm in between two people with 17 correct.

Edited by wewoapsiak