Old Post That Couldn't be Deleted

cool story.

we got a squatch or something that big running around here.

A few weeks ago something that must have been very tall crapped on a rock in front of our house. The rock's top is about 18 inches off the ground. It was not deer pooh, or dog pooh. Looked sort of like human pooh but not quite. the next day it rained a bit and I checked the turd again and it had washed out some and had fur in it. A few nights later I was sitting outside of the garage at night in the pitch dark catching a smoke. I heard something big tromping around in the woods out in front of the house. It sounded like I guess I sound when I on occassion I stumble around out there at night. The house is secluded and I am 100% sure there was not a human out there. I got in the truck and moved it around so I could shine the headlights into the woods at a few different angles, I saw nothing. Went out the next day and looked for any signs like prints or broken branches, that sort of thing and again found nothing.

It's creepy back here at night sometimes.

well i have a similar story, i was walking through the woods at my home in wears valley there are no homes for a long ways back in there, i walked a good half mile up the mountain to a flat place and sat down for a break on a fallen tree, after a couple minutes i got up and walked a little farther up to another fallin tree and kicked off a limb from it for a walking stick and hit it against the tree to see how sturdy it was, not 20 seconds later i heard 2 knocks i just blew it off as a woodpecker or something and continued about 30 seconds later i here it again this time it was closer and louder so i went in the direction i heard it trying to see what had made the noise and out of the corner of my eye i seen something move behind a tree off in the distance it was pretty large whatever it was because i heard wood craking and brush moving, it spooked me so i turned to get out of there and as i ran away i heard this growl like somethin i have never heard before i ran all the way back to my house as fast as possible, i have been in the woods since i was a kid and have never to this day heard anything like that i no longer go in the woods hiking without a gun, i want to say it was not a Sasquatch but everything i seen and heard leads to it being one,

Edited by TN Outlaw
Guest bkelm18

I enjoy reading about Sasquatch stories. Though I won't say they don't exist, it's not likely, at least not in severely remote locations. Sasquatches have been reported for hundreds, if not tousands of years. For them to survive so long, there has to be an enourmous breeding population, and in all that time, not one has been irrefutably documented. No bodies, no bones, nada. It is exciting to think about though. There is plenty in this world that we have yet to discover.

Guest bkelm18

I know the feeling. I hesitated to post this story in fear of being called crazy. I don't really know if i believe in the "Bigfoot" that all the shows portray but I know that "something" was in the woods that night and it wasn't another person. I can honestly say I'm not scared at all to go out in the deep woods but I do carry any time I do. And not my lil' EDC Glock 23 ; )

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx

I think the human mind is just programmed to jump to odd assumptions when given a lack of logical info. Perhaps it's an old survival mechanism. It's entirely possible that Bigfoot exists somewhere though.

Could have been a Owl pellet.. they contain hair most of the time due to their diet..or you got a squatter in yer place.. or a whatchamacallit..;p

I got Raccoons.. that`s alI got.

Not an owl. It was big as human waste. Two logs maybe 5 or 6 inches long and about half as round as a beer can. If not for finding fur I might have thought it human.