The Official "Post pics of your NFA item" thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for some real world action.

Maiden flight of a 6" M16, 30 round magazine. Just testing it on a damp afternoon.

[ame]

[/ame]
What's the process to legally equip a Glock with an auto-sear? :P

Other than being the manufacturer of said fire control device? :mad:

• Administrator
Other than being the manufacturer of said fire control device? :mad:

07 FFL / 02 SOT

Us mere mortals are S.O.L. then it seems. :P

Edited by TGO David
Potentially harmful and very incorrect information removed.

Wow, that's much simpler than what we had going on with our test mule.

Interesting though. A lot less to it than the others I have seen. I wonder what sort of life it might have with the polymer bits?

And the reference to Felk. Classic!

Yeah I contacted that guy. Its LE only :-( of course.... Anyone got a Beretta 93r? Thats probably my favorite full auto pistol.

Good news: The ATF cashed my $5.00 check on June 6th so I have some AOW goodness coming soon!

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
added info
Anyone got a Beretta 93r? Thats probably my favorite full auto pistol.

Way back in 1991 when I bought my first NFA item, a Ruger KAC556, great little rifle btw, the dealer I bought it from had a NIB Beretta 93r sitting on the table when I went to pick up the Ruger. Naturally I had a fit to look at it. He wouldn't even let me touch it. He said it was already sold to someone else, for $8500, in 1991! He said there were less than 10 transferable 93r's in the country.

They are soooo cool. I saw a gas powered airsoft 93r and bought it for a while just to play with. It was pretty cool too.

yeah i might have to hunt me an airsoft one lol....anyone know where I can get the cool lil handle so at least I can have better control when im sprayin with the 30rd clip on my 92?

edit: Broken Arrow was on the other night thats what reminded me of it. That was John Travolta's main weapon...course the good guys were usin Sigs :-D

• Administrator
yeah i might have to hunt me an airsoft one lol....anyone know where I can get the cool lil handle so at least I can have better control when im sprayin with the 30rd clip on my 92?

edit: Broken Arrow was on the other night thats what reminded me of it. That was John Travolta's main weapon...course the good guys were usin Sigs :-D

I'm almost positive that if you put a fore-grip on your Beretta 92 you are immediately in violation for creating an AOW. You have to register the gun first as an AOW, pay the $200 tax and wait for your papers before you can put a fore grip on any handgun.

Sucks don't it?

I'm almost positive that if you put a fore-grip on your Beretta 92 you are immediately in violation for creating an AOW. You have to register the gun first as an AOW, pay the $200 tax and wait for your papers before you can put a fore grip on any handgun.

Sucks don't it?

That's true with any pistol. Adding a stock does the same thing.