Indoor range around franklin/nashville area

Sam1

After spending a damn hour driving around because of the gps, I couldn't find the nashville armory place (except the actual military armory).

Does anyone know of somewhere in the area that is open until 7 or 8pm on the weekdays? Don't care much on how fancy the facilities are, just need to get to one and practice a bit. The guns and leather range was pretty snazzy but it is also almost 45 minutes away.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want pm me and I'll take you over to CHMR as my guest for the day. It's outdoors but a nice place run by a great guy. Dues are cheap as well. Local to you if your in Franklin as well.

I'm not sure if the Armory place is open yet or not, one peace of advice though stay away from Gun City USA. Unless some dramatic changes have taken place in the last few years.

Appreciate the offer, but I really need an indoor range with automated targets. It's not wise for me to hobble around on a cane going back and forth downrange.

If that place isn't even open yet, that would probably be why no one knew where it was. Seems they would have "Coming Soon" or something of the nature on their website. But after you mentioned that I did check out their facebook page and it's just a steel frame at the moment and I did drive past it once or twice looking for the building lol

Guest drwright6

Sam, they may never know it, but you were their first customer LoL. I have been following the construction on their facebook page. Looks like it will be a nice place once it's open.

Both "Guns and Leather" stores have a range.

Gun City

573 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210

Range is still down stairs.

The Gun Room, Inc

705 Briskin Lane

Lebanon, TN 37087

(615) 453-6030

Has a nice range as well

guns for ameri

After spending a damn hour driving around because of the gps, I couldn't find the nashville armory place (except the actual military armory).

Does anyone know of somewhere in the area that is open until 7 or 8pm on the weekdays? Don't care much on how fancy the facilities are, just need to get to one and practice a bit. The guns and leather range was pretty snazzy but it is also almost 45 minutes away.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

there is a indoor range off of highway 96 across from the ford dealership. 15 bucks for range fees but it is nice. it is called useltons, also I think they require you buy their ammo which unless they changed, kinda stinks

Well heck, I'd change your targets out. I'm sure the same could be said of the dozen or so people I've met there, and honestly wouldn't surprise me a bit if Charlie made the same offer.

Unfortunately I don't know of any other indoor ranges in the area besides the aforementioned gun city which I can't recommend enough you stay away from if possible.

I'm eagerly awaiting the armory to open as well, not so much for a place to shoot, I hear they will be renting full autos though.

I think they require you buy their ammo which unless they changed, kinda stinks

That automatically puts it on the no-go list for me, I'd rather just pay higher fees up front instead of a place trying to nickel and dime you to death.