Anyone heading to Knoxville from Nashville?

I was wondering if anyone is making a trip from Nashville to Knoxville?

I have a gun that needs to be brought to Knoxville. I would drive to Nashville but as many of you know I can't spend a lot of time travelling because of my health issues.

No big hurry on it and I really appreciate it if someone can help me out.

Thanks

Dolomite

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't anyone make a special trip for me but if you are heading through Nashville and coming here I would really appreciate it.

Who here has an AR? The reason I ask is there is some stuff I can do to mke it better in exchange for your time.

Let me get with the person I am getting it from to find a good day for him.

Dolomite

Guest nysos

It would be great. The "seller" said he is available anytime after 5:30 PM but before the weekend.

Let me know and I will put you in contact with the other party.

Dolomite

I may be out in that area in the next week or 2 for work, but it would be during work hours so that may not work.

Edited by nysos

I want to say thanks to TrickyNicky for bringing me the gun. We spent about 20 minutes talking and he is a great guy even though he comes from California :). And once I got the gun I gave it to the smith at Predator so he can make whatever repairs it needed before going to his 7 year old nephew who doesn't have one. ANd thinking back to when I was 7 having a gun at that age no doubt shaped me into what I am today. Hopefully this gift will do the same for his nephew.

The smith was talking about rebarreling it or maybe installed some nice peep sights before giving it to his nephew.

And all of this would have not been possible without Paletiger. I would like to thank him for thinking of me but most importantly being so open to the gun being passed onto what is hopefully going to be life long shooter.

Thanks again to TrickyNicky and Paletiger.

Dolomite

Hey it was no trouble Dolomite, we're just now heading back to Nashville after spending hours at SMKW and walking around Gatlinburg, I even got some of that "moonshine".

I have to admit after seeing all your bada&$ AR builds and what not I was kind of WTF?! after picking up a youth bolt action. At least that makes sence now. Lol. I figured at first you where going for a suppressed SBR or something.

Anyway, good meeting you man, PaleTiger seems like a cool dude as well though we didn't have much time to chat.