• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I made a pathetic attempt today, horrible shooting. Other than last month I haven't shot a match in a while (or shot at all), still didn't expect to do that bad. Many mental errors, could have something to do with me working third shift last night, been up since 10am yesterday, dunno. Anyway, figured I would share my woes. Warning - actual match footage is much louder than intro. You can skip to :58s to match footage if you don't wanna hear me ramble...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_DPFW_EoY&feature=plcp[/media]

Apparently I 'grrrr' ALOT :rofl:

Edited by jeremy155rr

Several of us were in bay 7 last month, what were you shootin?

I'm actually really good at remembering people, just not names, but if I remember correctly you were wearing a tan vest, had someone with you (Dad possibly) and shot a G17. You my friend need to re-classify. Could easily be shooting expert, and more likely master division. That way you could go to bigger events and win some really cool prizes. Chris and I ran the clock for you in bay 7 last month, and if I remember correctly you took most accurate!

*not just saying that because your in my current division, I need to re-classify too, but not based off yesterdays performance. Scores are up already!

Edited by jeremy155rr

I'm actually really good at remembering people, just not names, but if I remember correctly you were wearing a tan vest, had someone with you (Dad possibly) and shot a G17. You my friend need to re-classify. Could easily be shooting expert, and more likely master division. That way you could go to bigger events and win some really cool prizes. Chris and I ran the clock for you in bay 7 last month, and if I remember correctly you took most accurate!

*not just saying that because your in my current division, I need to re-classify too, but not based off yesterdays performance. Scores are up already!

Yeah, that was me...

I may remember what you look like... Did you shoot an M&P last month?

When is the next classifier?

Yeah, that was me...

I may remember what you look like... Did you shoot an M&P last month?

When is the next classifier?

Yeah, I'm shooting a m&p. The classifiers are up in the air, I believe they can be done on just about any weekday evening (except Thursdays). I can pm you the guys info that does them for IDPA if you want.

Yeah, I'm shooting a m&p. The classifiers are up in the air, I believe they can be done on just about any weekday evening (except Thursdays). I can pm you the guys info that does them for IDPA if you want.

If you could pm me that info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

Hey guys, I was out there too! My name is Aaron... :D

I started in bay six this month, and bay seven last month... I've probably seen some of you, but cant tell over the interwebs....

Good to know some fellow TGO's shoot idpa.

See ya out there next time.

Hey Aaron, we were in the same squad this month as well. I was shooting the Springfield XD. I think you had another great match, this month.

Thank you guys for posting the videos. being a dyed in wool technotard, I am impressed! :up:

Jeremy...my "real name" is Jamie (old gray fart shootin' a Glock 19), I started on Bay #5...I appreciate the hard work you guys did and picked up some great pointers just watching you (and other members of the squad) shoot.

I've worked shift work (nights) for many years, and it's tough on your system Buddy. (I'm finally working day shift and it sure helps...not with my shooting LOL, but with life in general).

Thanks again to all for a great match and I look forward to shooting with you guys (and gals) in August. :up:

Thank you guys for posting the videos. being a dyed in wool technotard, I am impressed! :up:

Jeremy...my "real name" is Jamie (old gray fart shootin' a Glock 19), I started on Bay #5...I appreciate the hard work you guys did and picked up some great pointers just watching you (and other members of the squad) shoot.

I've worked shift work (nights) for many years, and it's tough on your system Buddy. (I'm finally working day shift and it sure helps...not with my shooting LOL, but with life in general).

Thanks again to all for a great match and I look forward to shooting with you guys (and gals) in August. :up:

Thanks for joining us! I've worked some form of swing shift for 10 years and it is no fun, can't complain though! Make sure to come back out and join us!

Thanks for joining us! I've worked some form of swing shift for 10 years and it is no fun, can't complain though! Make sure to come back out and join us!

My pleasure Sir.

I'm with you. being employed these days is a Blessing, shift work or not.

I'll definitely be back. I think I caught the IDPA bug while I was there. :pleased: