True Blood

Anyone watch this show? Just finished season one and I'm hooked!

To my surprise, it's not the typical frilly frou-frou sparkly vampire chick flick. Lots of blood, boobs and dirty language.

It's better then Falling Skies and Walking Dead even :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 had a few slow spots on it, but they really got it back going again. Really awesome show.. At first we were worried it was going to be one of those Twilight spin-offs, but with all the sex, drugs, murders and all out craziness that happens we formally decided that it was not for children lol

Guest Victor9er

I love the show, I've got the first four seasons on blu-ray.

Same here. It has NOTHING to do with Twilight. Remember, Twilight was written as teen fiction. The Sookie Stackhouse novels that the TV series is based off of is not, it's straight up adult fiction. "Vampire Romance" for adults if you will.

Great show, we never miss an episode.

Edited by Victor9er

If anyone is bored and in the between Brentwood/Antioch area, you're more than welcome to drop in for beer and snacks while these are on. Only got a 47" so don't expect it to be a movie theater or anything, but good news is we won't charge $17 for 6 oz of popcorn either :hat:

Hey Just noticed something off the wall, isn't this the hand from one of those Monty Python movies? --->>> :fingerleft:

Guest Broomhead

The wife and I haven't missed an episode. I think Anna Paquin it pretty hot. My wife likes Alexander Skaarsgard. We're both hooked.

Edited by Broomhead
Guest Victor9er

The wife and I haven't missed an episode. I think Anna Paquin it pretty hot. My wife likes Alexander Skaarsgard. We're both hooked.

Same here, on both counts! I applaud Anna Paquin for having the guts to get nekkid when the scene calls for it. So many "big name" actresses will be willing to play in a risque series or movie role but not do nude scenes regardless. She's got a nice little body on her too, but right now I'm lusting over Jessica (Debrorah Ann Woll)... what can I say, I have a serious thing for the redheads! :devil:

My wife is all about Alexander Skaasgard also, though she's also got an eye for "Alcide" too...

Guest Broomhead

My wife is all about Alexander Skaasgard also, though she's also got an eye for "Alcide" too...

I think he is starting to trump Northman in my wife's eyes. She has a thing for werewolves.

Guest Grout

It's not a bad show,however vampires,werewolves and zombies are everywhere now.Which is why American Horror Story last Fall was so good. Homicidal, horny ghosts, psycho doctors,a spree killer,a child monster and the birth of the anti-christ.

She's got a nice little body on her too,

She has some weirdly close eyes and funky fake accent, though. Course, I'm still mourning the death of Jason's GF Amy which was super hawt!

I think he is starting to trump Northman in my wife's eyes. She has a thing for werewolves.

werewolves? Crap! Sp[oiler alert!

Just starting season two tomorrow...

Guest Victor9er

Half way through season 3 now. Werewolves have made their appearance along with Deborah Ann Woll.

Show just keeps getting better

:stare:

So does Deborah Ann Woll...

;)