It's the 1970s All Over Again

I starting to think McCain will win. Although it's "better" than the alternative, I'm not so sure it's a good thing for conservatives. In fact I think he will do more to harm the GOP than Obama. Obama would be a blessing in disguise (because American's will flock to get off that boat), but McCain would continue to put holes in the slow sinking GOP boat.

If not this cycle, sooner or later it is inevitable that an Obama/Billary figure will rise......and drastically fall, bringing the entire economy with it. Then the GOP will get off their lazy tails and get back to the fundamentals (think Reagan) and resuscitate the US. The question is how much and to what extent the damage will be.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gsbell
... but McCain would continue to put holes in the slow sinking GOP boat.

I agree but I'm still going to vote for the bastard because the other guy would be a #@^%&! disaster

Guest Phantom6
I thought it was a Pinto.

No man. This would be a Pinto:

71_Pinto.jpg

Edit: Hey Mr. The Rabbi, care to place a small wager on your Obama

Inauguration prediction? I don't see how it could possibly happen. IMHO the GOP has never been so lucky as to have Barak Hussein Obama as the presumptive nominee of the Democratic party. Baring a fatal lightening strike or some other permanent oxygen depriving malady, John Sidney McCain will be the next President of the United States. Not my first choice but a better one than BHO none the less.

Edited by Phantom6

It would be an Obama-nation, Every body gets what they want except the man. The man caused all the problems of the whole wide world. After the wright video i had seen enough and figured out his agenda. No racism just a fact, kinda like not walking through the projects after dark. Nothing against flks who live there but you gotta higher risk of gettin shot there than say Brentwood.

Guest 270win

I can see a lot of Hillary supporters going for McCain...such as the older staunch Truman democrats who would fall over dead for a lot of reasons if Obama became president. Obama will have a hard time getting any state along the Mexican border, because hispanics outnumber black people and many who would otherwise vote democrat would vote for mccain. The real kicker is how many young 20's and 30's people who are die hard obama will get out and vote and are duped into his "Change" speeches. I don't know if Obama could win very many southern/Bible belt states.

What not many have thought of would be an Obama/Hillary ticket....McCain would have a tough time.

Razor;I agree he does have the greater percentile of young voters,but these younger voters I just dont see going to actually voting.

However I remember when Clinton was running it was the same deal,and they actually did get out and vote.

So I duno lets just hope these younger voters get lazy :D

Not to often you get to quote your own self :D

Anybody see where obama is now wearing the flag pin?

Although Im not sure if he has since worn it again :D

WARNING obama video

I hear-by do not express,or condone any affection,appreciation,respect,following,or any other bonafide good feeling expressed or implied from watching this video.

This video does not reflect the views,or opinions expressed,or implied of the poster and you;the respective viewer; should consult medical attention immediately after viewing.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vYwp3b66yhk[/ame]

Edit: Hey Mr. The Rabbi, care to place a small wager on your Obama

Inauguration prediction? I don't see how it could possibly happen. IMHO the GOP has never been so lucky as to have Barak Hussein Obama as the presumptive nominee of the Democratic party. Baring a fatal lightening strike or some other permanent oxygen depriving malady, John Sidney McCain will be the next President of the United States. Not my first choice but a better one than BHO none the less.

Lets see what happens after the conventions.

I don't think people appreciate how out of favor the GOP really is. I agree Obama is a lousy weak candidate. But McCain isn't a lot better. Remember, at this stage George Bush had just won the Gulf War and looked like a shoo-in for a second term while Bill Clinton's campaign was struggling along.

Guest atomemphis

On the lapel... ok, where would you wear it? Seems appropriate enough of a place to me, though one might think he'd already have one there.