Help Support Rory Bricco Bid Against Naifeh

Guest Legally Armed

Guest Legally Armed

The speaker of the House has said he is running for re-election. Well, after returning from the Hill today, I made up my mind to make sure this person is not in a position to defeat good legislation for Tennessee Handgun Permit Holders.

Starting this weekend at the Kingsport Gun Show, there will be a 'donation' box at the entrance to the gun show on the 'Legally Armed' table that will go to defeating him in his re-election. Enough is enough. Every one of my publications that are sold by instructors, at gun stores, indoor gun ranges, and on the Internet, will have one dollar $1.00 go to this effort to beat this person in his own region. Any person on this forum who lives in his district or county, can help with this effor.

A lot of us believe in the Right of self-defense. The Speaker of the House might be on the 'pad' of the Tennessee Restuarant Association and this is the reason for his 'personal' position in opposing this legislation. I'm sure there are some 'plants' on this forum that will get this message back to him [it always happens], and I will hear about it soon. I have been in this hot seat before but, I believe it is necessary to remove him form his position of authority.

Defeating him so he cannot be Spaker of the House, is the primary way to do this. I hope the administrators of this forum will take a position with this effort. Securing the funds can be done by someone who works at a bank, is an attorney, or even [ah hell, I don't trust any of them any more]. I called Guns & Leather in Greenbrier an asked Dennis Williams if he would help with this effort and he said yes. I will send him the funds. I asked Gun City to help, they said yes. I will get to every gun store, gun range, and other outlets that use my publications to ask for their assistance with this effort. I'm sure they will help. Lets make this an effort we can all participate in. Let today be the last time this Speaker of the House turns against law abiding legally armed citizens!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene, the restaurant bill is the biggy... its still tabled, correct? Sometimes it better to lay low and wait and see what we can get done... isnt it? Dont you think we can slip it thru or out of commitee... I think we still have a good chance to get it to the floor.

I want this guy gone as much as any of you, but pissing him off even more is only going to make him sit thru every committee meeting they have, holding his bladder, until the end of session... right?

Edited by GLOCKMEISTER
Guest Legally Armed

It could be won but, I am not going back to the House. There are others who need to do their part on this legislation. I have sent a letter to every Tennessee Sheriff asking thier position on the issue regarding resturants. I will post their responses as I receive them like I did the Sheriff Wall.

I think that the letter from the Public Service Coalition could have been instigated by the Speaker [send me some ammunition I can use to refute this bill]? My problem is that I have seen too much of dirty politics and am just tired of the game. Also tired of having others get on my case because they want to be in the headlines. I don't do any T.V. interviews any longer because of the editing process, I ocassionally do radio but, starting next week, until I run out of funds, I will host a live 'radio' session each week on this issue on my website. We all need to take some type of offensive front on this issue. Whatever happens, I am going to do my best to make sure he is NOT re-elected. This should have happened a few years ago but, it needs to be done. As for the other legislation, it dosen't matter if the Speaker is mad, he has made up his mind or is doing it for another reason. I have my hands full with the census of the Sheriffs and

Chiefs and working towards defeating this person on his re-election to the House.

Guest Legally Armed

One gun range that has come forward to help with this mission is Rattle Snake Ridge in Stewart County [by Ft. Campbell]. They will schedule an I.D.P.A. match including a 'fun day' shoot. Some funds will go to targets and material, and the balance to a 'special fund' for the purposes mentioned above regarding the Speaker of the House & his

re-election. Also, if anyone knows in his district a person who has said they are running against the Speaker of the House, or someone who lives in his County who might want to run against him, send their name to: defeatthespeaker@legallyarmed.com

Thanks

Guest Legally Armed

Received a call late last night from a 'restricted' telephone. The caller asked for me. He then proceeded to tell what type of problems can be encountered by any type of action against the Speaker of the House of Representatives. He proceeded to tell me what type of crud I was for even speaking about what Naifeh did against Tennessee Gun Owners. Well, I listened and said nothing when the caller asked questions [did not want to be recoreded saying anything that could come back to cause problems]. Not hearing any response, the caller ended the call.

This is not the 1st time this type of action has happened. During the 1st years when the TN Handgun Permit Law was being fought, similar actions took place. However, this new situation has prompted an idea that has been put into motion. The following name has been reserved for a new website defeatnaifeh.org This website will be active within the next week or two.

Because of the telephone call, I will not use this forum any longer to make sure the forum does not encounter problems because of the nature of this situation. Although this is the only location that listed prior messages on this subject, this is not the reason for ending the threads. If anyone wants to be advised when this website will be active, send your name to: defeatthespeaker@legallyarmed.com

I ask the administrators to leave this message up until the new website is active. Then it should be removed plus any prior messages on this subject. This should prevent the serach engines from leading any problems to your forum.

Thanks

I just wonder if there is a realistic possibility of electing someone who runs against him. He brings too much pork into the community because of his position.

The technique I've considered is going for Democrat seats that are vulnerable. If the composition of the House could be changed to a Republican majority, we could have a change of the Speaker's position and would be able to pass gun legislation pretty easily.

You knock off Jimmy and you only change one seat. The Dems would probably put someone just as bad in his place.

Edited by Marswolf
Guest dotsun
I just wonder if there is a realistic possibility of electing someone who runs against him. He brings too much port into the community because of his position.

The technique I've considered is going for Democrat seats that are vulnerable. If the composition of the House could be changed to a Republican majority, we could have a change of the Speaker's position and would be able to pass gun legislation pretty easily.

You knock off Jimmy and you only change one seat. The Dems would probably put someone just as bad in his place.

That's my plan. I'm going to volunteer for the republican house nominee as I have a D rep atm. That is if I can get a response from the tn republican party on who the hell is running against him. :D Let the house demo's see that their seats are in jeopardy because of Naifeh and we stand an outside chance, at least.

Guest Legally Armed

Spent the last three days in Tipton County. In order to stop Naifeh from his heavy handed tactics, he needs to be defeated in his re-election effort. The paper work for anyone who wants to run in the Tipton County election had to be filed by April 3rd. Without a candidate, there was nothing that could be done to stop Nafieh. Now, we have a person who will run against him.

His name is Rory Bricco. His paperwork is in the process of being filed. Now is the time we need to work on getting funds to help in his campaign. His PAC will be set-up soon so, get the word out to every gun owner in Tennessee that there will soon be a need to help with some money for Rory's PAC. Soon, the defeatnafieh.org website will be active. Until there was a person to run, there was no need to put it on line. It will be up soon.