Bounty hunter shot in Bristol, he was a felon

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/aug/11/bounty-hunter-killed-while-trying-arrest-wrong-per-ar-2123571/

This guy pulled his gun on the wrong guy. Actually it really was the wrong guy.

According to the Bristol Herald Courier, witnesses say the bounty hunter, 32-year-old Joshua Scott Horne of Bristol, ran up to his target, aimed his pistol and yelled that the suspect was under arrest on Friday.

Bristol police say the two men struggled over the weapon and multiple shots were fired.

Edited by Patton
Guest bkelm18

How can a Lisenced "Bounty Hunter" have that kind or record and still be on the job?

Dave S.

Sent from my sending apparatus

Dog the Bounty Hunter has a felony record and he's all sorts of tacticool bounty hunting.

Dog the Bounty Hunter has a felony record and he's all sorts of tacticool bounty hunting.

Yeah, and he's a piece of crap too! I also notice that he only carries airsoft and paintball guns. Ain't seen it in a couple years, so not sure what the "wanna be" carries anymore." He and his"is about as fake as that "hawg mama" repo show!

Dave S.

Edited by DaveS
Guest bkelm18

Yeah, and he's a piece of crap too! I also notice that he only carries airsoft and paintball guns. Ain't seen it in a couple years, so not sure what the "wanna be" carries anymore." He and his"is about as fake as that "hawg mama" repo show!

Dave S.

Pretty sure he still uses paintball guns and hot sauce.

Pretty sure he still uses paintball guns and hot sauce.

A real hero. At least he is rich! Own TV show, a big gruesome looking woman in charge...he has it all!

I'm jelous!

Dave S.

Wow, that's screwed up.

I hate bounty hunters. All a bunch Jango Fett wannabes.

I'm sorry, if you ain't a got a badge and a uniform, we fight to the death.

What if they're dressed like Jengo Fett? Does that count as a uniform?

Guest TankerHC

Dog "Dwayne" the Bounty Hunter is a convicted murderer. He is pretty much limitied to paintball guns.

Sounds like I'm glad this guy got himself killed before he killed the wrong person.. It would appear that he very nearly murdered 'the wrong person' in this incident. The profession of 'bounty hunter' should be illegal - there are simply too many reports of so-called 'professional' bounty hunters screwing up. Anyone remember the couple of 'bounty hunters' who, a short time back, returned to a man's home to 'arrest' him even after the police told them that he was not their man and that they were to leave him alone?

I have never done anything to land me in legal trouble so I have never needed the services of a bail bondsman, etc. and I hope to keep it that way. If some guy who is obviously not a cop comes waving a gun at me and yelling that I am under arrest then most likely one of us is getting shot. Hopefully it won't be me.

Edited by JAB

Ya'll people suck!

Jango is technically the DNA donor on which Boba was cloned. Boba was not genetically modified for growth acceleration or behavioral modification and was raised by Jango as his son for all intents and purposes.

What you mean "Ya'll people suck!"...waht kinda word is "Ya'll".....

It's all in good fun my friend. Never heard of no "Jango Fett"...I've watched all three of the original Star Wars and never heard of such....ya'll yank'in my rib bones!!!

Dave S.

Sent from my sending device

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1