Want to get rid of Debbie Wasaman Shultz's???

After Weiner stepped on his own goober, she has become the most personally irritating person in Washington, even worse than Pelosi.

Though her politics are loathsome, she'd grate on my nerves in a personal sense if she were a conservative Republican, she's that bad.

Doesn't look like even an outside chance to unseat her though, population is a Dem wet dream:

"Florida's new 20th district voting age population is 48.9% non-Hispanic Blacks (includes multirace), 29.5% non-Hispanic Whites (single race), 17.4% Hispanic (excludes Hispanic Blacks), 1.2% Hispanic Blacks (includes multirace), and 3.1% other races (non-Hispanic)"

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

After Weiner stepped on his own goober, she has become the most personally irritating person in Washington, even worse than Pelosi.

Though her politics are loathsome, she'd grate on my nerves in a personal sense if she were a conservative Republican, she's that bad.

- OS

I agree. She really irritates me.

Edited by ThePunisher

Don't hate her, but I do find her irritating. But I got to agree with OS, that she ain't going anywhere. Best to marginalize her, by voting in a filibuster proof republican majority in both houses along with Romney.

• Like 1

I have always thought it to be a toss up between Debbie "Medusa Hair" Wassmerman Schultz and Joe Biden for being the dumbest politician in DC.

The sad part is we have people that keep reelecting her. Says a lot about the people of that district.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm almost sorry to say it, but she is the best thing going for the Republican Party, next to Harry Reid. They expose their

ideology so well. If people are falling for her crap, they are brain damaged.

Guest ThePunisher

I'm almost sorry to say it, but she is the best thing going for the Republican Party, next to Harry Reid. They expose their

ideology so well. If people are falling for her crap, they are brain damaged.

There are a lot of brain damaged people in this country. Liberalism is a mental disease.