Where to buy military rifles?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TankerHC
+1000 on CMP. If your not eligible, join a club/range that makes you eligible. Then register on their Forum so you will know when all the deals come in. Garands are always there, 03's, 17's, Carbines, not so much. Before they are even in the store the Forum gets the info posted about the date they will be put out. You have to be there or you wont get one or you have to order to be shipped before they are gone. I just stopped in and bought two more Garands, they had ZERO M1 Carbines, 17's or 03's. Other than Garands the only thing they had was some old Belgian (?) receivers and barrels (And some match Garand Barrels). Asked Mike about when they were getting some more 03's and 1917's in and he gave me the same answer I just gave you. Check the Forums, best bet.
Guest TankerHC
One other thing, and I know this doesnt actually answer the OP question, but thought I would throw this out there (Im sure its probably on here somewhere).

Get an 03 FFL (C&R). It takes all of 30 minutes to fill out correctly, do a google image search of "Properly filled out E-Form 7CR (5310.16)" and there are tons of legitimate sites that have step by step instructions with examples of everything, the 7CR, the Compliance Form (Takes 2 minutes to fill out) and the notification letter you have to mail off to your PD Chief/Sheriff, etc. And costs only 30 bucks for 3 years. I recently did it and it was completed, in an envelope and in the mail box in less than an hour. The copy of the 7CR that you have to send to your Local PD Chief doesn't even need to be re filled out, the E-Form fills it in for you as your filling out the top part.

Too easy.

EDIT: And you can get your log book off Amazon and several other places for $20. Edited by TankerHC