Report from "DHS Insider"

QuietDan

I'll go on record as calling BS on this one.  What a bunch of advertising sales click-generating garbage that was.

Edited by Sysvr4

Even if it is loaded with the BS, you might, ah, nevermind.

I don't go around worrying about the amount of flouride in my water, or subscribe into the theories of 9/11

being a plot by the trilateral Commission, but if you think Homeland Security is for you, you are naive, friends.

Tools in the hands of people who wish to incriminate you with your gun ownership, and those same people

who think it is a different arrangement this country should be in, are at your doorstep. Articles like these may

sound fishy, but usually contain just enough truth you could use, but throw out the baby with the bath water.

It's the same with any kind of media. Blogs, MSM, radical news sites are on both sides of the political spectrum

and if you want to bash them, suit yourself. I love the way people on this forum dispel one or two sites at the drop

of the pin, then come out and bitch because of something they thought was one way is actually the other.

Warnings come in all packages. The internet is full of information and it sometimes takes a good sized BS

detector on some, but there are merits in seeing how propaganda is spread, if nothing else. 

Call that stuff BS all you want, but when you are relying on the big three or four for your daily dose of nonsense,

you've already been brainwashed.

I can't wait to hear one of you call the American Thinker tinfoil. It contains completely opinionated articles.

Guest The Dude
Even if it is loaded with the BS, you might, ah, nevermind.

I don't go around worrying about the amount of flouride in my water, or subscribe into the theories of 9/11

being a plot by the trilateral Commission, but if you think Homeland Security is for you, you are naive, friends.

Tools in the hands of people who wish to incriminate you with your gun ownership, and those same people

who think it is a different arrangement this country should be in, are at your doorstep. Articles like these may

sound fishy, but usually contain just enough truth you could use, but throw out the baby with the bath water.

It's the same with any kind of media. Blogs, MSM, radical news sites are on both sides of the political spectrum

and if you want to bash them, suit yourself. I love the way people on this forum dispel one or two sites at the drop

of the pin, then come out and bitch because of something they thought was one way is actually the other.

Warnings come in all packages. The internet is full of information and it sometimes takes a good sized BS

detector on some, but there are merits in seeing how propaganda is spread, if nothing else. 

Call that stuff BS all you want, but when you are relying on the big three or four for your daily dose of nonsense,

you've already been brainwashed.

I can't wait to hear one of you call the American Thinker tinfoil. It contains completely opinionated articles.

I couldnt have said it any better.

People love to discredit articles, but hardly ever disprove them. Seems many people now days dont know the difference between the two.

People love to discredit articles, but hardly ever disprove them. Seems many people now days dont know the difference between the two.
It's pretty hard for "people" to discredit anonymous sources when they have full time jobs doing other things and have no access to the source.
Guest bkelm18

I find it rather humorous some people will believe anything that lables the government as an evil monster getting ready to pounce and at the same time chastise anyone who calls into question the validity of the article. Get real. Disprove the article? Me? How about YOU prove the artcle. Can't, can you? It's hard to prove or disprove anything that doesn not contain any actual facts, only fanciful conjecture, like this article. When I start seeing articles that contain verifiable information, I'll start paying attention. Until then, I'll file this under "Bat Sh*t Crazy".

Edited by bkelm18

I can not refute an anonymous and random claim that there are Nazi concentration camps on Mars.

My inability and unwillingness to disprove that claim doesn't make the claim true.

Most of the time conspiracy theories are just conspiracy theories. I'll wait for the .01% that are found to be true to be aired on accredited sources.

The idea is to not be lazy and wait for someone to dig the information up for you. Find out for yourself. It

seems real easy to just discount the vast majority of information out there by brushing it aside, when some

assume the majors to be telling the truth.

Now, how many times has NBC news lied? And how many times have you fallen for what they said. Probably

more than you will admit.

The idea is to not be lazy and wait for someone to dig the information up for you. Find out for yourself. It
seems real easy to just discount the vast majority of information out there by brushing it aside, when some

Now, how many times has NBC news lied? And how many times have you fallen for what they said. Probably
There's a difference between doubting a "credible" news source and recognizing a BS report. I stopped trusting the news many years ago as a LEO when a reporter told an officer that I knew to "...tell me what happened or I'll just make it up." But that doesn't mean that I throw it all out, or that I'm incapable of recognizing BS from the tin foil society. I also don't have the bandwidth or inclination to research every "report" I read. Edited by SWJewellTN

Two thoughts:

First:  There are plenty of people in this world, foreign and domestic, that don't like us and don't like our way of life. Some of them have been plotting against us for a long time, or a short time, or just harbor a bitterness that they have never acted upon. That, unfortunately, is just a fact.

Second: There are otherwise good people in this world, in this country, that think: "Oh, I don't think ANYONE could possibly be THAT EVIL, to do . . . ( . . . fill in the blank . . . ). That too, is unfortunate, as there are in FACT people in this world who are THAT EVIL. And, you don't have to go overseas and play in the sandbox to meet them.

A Third thought for free:  If you are too stupid, or pig-headed, or blind, to understand the first two facts, Bless your heart and GOD HELP YOU.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 1

Not a question of being lazy.

I stopped reading this after this

As I told you earlier, things are very dicey. Weird things began to happen before the election and have continued since. Odd things, a clampdown of sorts. I started looking and I found [REDACTED AT THE REQUEST OF THIS SOURCE], and that shook me up. I’m not the only one, though, that found a [REDACTED], so this means there’s surveillance of people within DHS by DHS. So, that explains this cloak and dagger stuff for this meeting.
Two thoughts:

First:  There are plenty of people in this world, foreign and domestic, that don't like us and don't like our way of life. Some of them have been plotting against us for a long time, or a short time, or just harbor a bitterness that they have never acted upon. That, unfortunately, is just a fact.

Second: There are otherwise good people in this world, in this country, that think: "Oh, I don't think ANYONE could possibly be THAT Evil, to do . . . ( . . . fill in the blank . . . ). That too, is unfortunate, as there are in FACT people in this world who are THAT EVIL. And, you don't have to go overseas and play in the sandbox to meet them.

A Third thought for free:  If you are too stupid, or pig-headed, or blind, to understand the first two facts, Bless your heart and GOD HELP YOU.
There's a difference between someone who's that evil to suggest that crap, and enough people who's that evil to be able to come into power, (involving both side of the political aisle), and actually be able to pull something like this off in this society.
  • Like 1
There's a difference between someone who's that evil to suggest that crap, and enough people who's that evil to be able to come into power, (involving both side of the political aisle), and actually be able to pull something like this off in this society.

I agree. This is a stretch. There are people who WISH they could pull this off, but to pull this off would require so many people that it would be impossible to hide it. That does not mean that there is not any stupid crap going on that needs to be watched.

One sign for me would be too many of those TSA morons wandering around loose away from airports.

Edited by QuietDan

Incrementalism is the way things happen. There was a reason behind the idea of the Russians five Year plans.

Not disagreeing with anyone participating here. Just making a point about any information sources. strickj,

the [redacted] parts may have been all he could use. Don't know. Is it news? That's up to the reader to

decipher. He may know of something to fill in some gaps.

The dissemination of information can come in strange packages and can be as corrupt or sensational

as one wants to make it.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Incrementalism is the way things happen. There was a reason behind the idea of the Russians five Year plans.
Would that be the five year plan from the 60's, or about 50 years ago?

I don't doubt that there's people thinking this way in government; I just believe it would have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever working.
Guest The Dude

Wow. I dont know where to begin. Is it really that hard for people to accept that people in power really are that corrupt? How many of you would call the bullshit card on Fast n Furious if it wasnt out in the open or on fox news for the brief time it was? Most of you guys prolly would. A rogue administration has no boundaries. Hows that hard to see? I cant prove this article to be truth, but what I can do is base my thoughts on the article on past, recent events that involves our corrupt government, and make a somewhat accurate judgement on how they are willing to go. I see too many people putting their faith in a failed system and seem to think that nothing like Soviet Russia could happen here. I disagree. Our congress has done nothing when Panetta committed treason and told them that they dont need congressional approval for using military action. Congress has done nothing to hold anyone accountable for FnF. Our supreme court upheld obama care, even after more than half the country was against it. DHS buys over a billion rounds and nobody questions it. Thats more than the military has used in the past few years while at war, outside the US. I feel that the people should be questioning what they are doing, on every level since its our money they are using. If Im a nut for showing concern for our current crash course, and questioning our governments ability to govern, then so be it. The saying history repeats itself is a known saying for a reason. It usually does. But whatever...