Sandy hook conspiracy? (Bring your tin foil hat)

• Administrator

http://wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

That pretty much sums up the conspiracy. Note some of their other conspiracies. 

TF is that page trying to accomplish?  I can't even read it.  Is there a requirement somewhere that fringe lunatics have to suck at web page design?  This guy might completely be on the right track but I'm never going to get to the end of what he's shoveling because trying to read that jumbled mess of columns and colors and fonts and pictures makes my whole face hurt.

• Like 3

TF is that page trying to accomplish? I can't even read it. Is there a requirement somewhere that fringe lunatics have to suck at web page design? This guy might completely be on the right track but I'm never going to get to the end of what he's shoveling because trying to read that jumbled mess of columns and colors and fonts and pictures makes my whole face hurt.

Showing off because your website looks so elegant, tsk tsk. Lol! Jk, I couldn't make out what he was trying to say either.
  • Administrator

Showing off because your website looks so elegant, tsk tsk. Lol! Jk, I couldn't make out what he was trying to say either.

lol... I assure you that's not it.   I've had my own thoughts about the fact that a lot surrounding Sandy Hook just don't feel right and I was willing to listen to what that guy was saying until I got to the point of actually trying to read his page.  It was horrible.

• Moderators

lol... I assure you that's not it.   I've had my own thoughts about the fact that a lot surrounding Sandy Hook just don't feel right and I was willing to listen to what that guy was saying until I got to the point of actually trying to read his page.  It was horrible.

The author of the page thinks it is a great idea to create huge oversize .jpg images and then downscale them to fit on the page. Clicking on the image will bring up the larger part of the page.

On one hand, it is very thought provoking stuff. On the other hand, it would be very easy to take any modern event (tragedy), find who the victim/s were, look into their personal life, find a photo of them and claim that they are someone else and the photo is from after the tragedy. 

There are a few things that seem undeniably off, such as the Robbie Parker interview. At "best" it is the fact that in certain "tragedies" the media/government hires actors to influence the story. At "worst" it's a full blown conspiracy on the level of a James Bond novel or the like. I feel the truth probably falls between the two of those somewhere.

Edited by CZ9MM

I do not believe the American people have ever been given the true facts about anything in my life time . From the majic bullet of 1963 that made multiple wounds , through 2 people and looks almost normal with just a slight deforming at the rear , to the most recent shootings . Oklahamoa City news reported bomb 2 & 3  being removed but in the end one bomb did all that damage. 9-11 has tons of things that don't add up as well . I can go on forever but to keep it as close to the point of this shooting , the facts again do not add up .

Reports of others in custody .The first reports I heard said the rifle was found in the car . All can be dismissed as rumor or a hurry to get a scoop . But I can grant you one thing . AS a father of 2 , If my child had been murdered like that I sure wouldn't be cutting up and laughing . The camera never leaves the man from laughing to getting ready for his fake speech .

When they refuse to release the true facts you create a breeding ground for said theories . I have worked for a local city Government and saw many times what happened a, and then what was reported . They seldom were the same. Sorry , but I don't believe anything that they tell me and only half of what I see . I feel this is another case of them telling us as a nation , only what they want us to hear and or believe. 

This conspiracy BS is simply shameful. The family photo is a couple of years old and shows two young girls with their older sister. The photo with Obama shows two older girls, but no older sister. Just because a girl wears her dead older sister's hand-me-down dress does not mean a vast government conspiracy is afoot. Do you really, seriously, think that if this actually was a conspiracy that the girl being presented as dead would be anywhere near that school or the media to ever be "accidentally" sent into the photo? Stop and think how idiotic that sounds. Also, as with any of these alleged conspiracies, for them to work it would mean that hundreds or even thousands of government officials at the federal, state, and local levels, police, in this case teachers, school administrators, employees, an entire community of people, and media people would all have to be in on this without a single person having a change of heart, touch of conscience, or selfish reasons to blow the whistle.

And to even question how a father handles the grief of his child's murder is absolutely disgusting! Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 1

There was a link on Drudgereport yesterday about a professor who taught about conspiracy theories. He was being

lambasted by everyone. There are things that smell terrible about Newtown, but I just don't know enough. It is mighty

convenient about there being little evidence reported, especially the fact that the reporting has been crap, at best.

This thread is why the liberals hate us.

Erik, they hate us for a lot of reasons, most of which I really don't care. Utopia looks too much like the old TV show "The Prisoner"

to me.

I think I get your gist, though. :D

This conspiracy BS is simply shameful. The family photo is a couple of years old and shows two young girls with their older sister. The photo with Obama shows two older girls, but no older sister. Just because a girl wears her dead older sister's hand-me-down dress does not mean a vast government conspiracy is afoot. Do you really, seriously, think that if this actually was a conspiracy that the girl being presented as dead would be anywhere near that school or the media to ever be "accidentally" sent into the photo? Stop and think how idiotic that sounds. Also, as with any of these alleged conspiracies, for them to work it would mean that hundreds or even thousands of government officials at the federal, state, and local levels, police, in this case teachers, school administrators, employees, an entire community of people, and media people would all have to be in on this without a single person having a change of heart, touch of conscience, or selfish reasons to blow the whistle.

And to even question how a father handles the grief of his child's murder is absolutely disgusting!

I can't tell if you are being serious, but I will say there is no way a real father would conduct himself in front of the podium that way the DAY or week after his daughter had been killed. If that video of him "getting into character" doesn't raise a few brows, I don't know what will.

As for govt officials, no one knows what the hell is going on. Police are sayin one thing, swat saying another, principle saying another, eye witnesses saying something else. Even the media stories have contradicted eachother since the whole thing happened.

They are tools, they all say something different until the "official word" comes down and then they all say "yea that's how it happened". Idiotic indeed. Edited by ProjectDexter
  • Like 1

Ck this one out read the top and also ck the YouTube vids and watch WOW http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/urgent-update-on-connecticut-shooting/#comments

That woman makes a lot of sense, which is short around here, a lot of the time. We may never know what the truth(Oh my God!,

am I a truther, now?) is, just like her comment about Benghazi, which was equally as terrible, and is being covered up by piles

of manure.

I'll be curious of how much tinfoil is accused in both circumstances. When you add up all the "accomplishments" of this current

administration and the events of recent history, along with the common practice of delivering trial balloons and running guns,

ending up in getting people killed, our country must really be numbed to Hell. If you add the fact that there is a unconvicted

murderer and freely admitted communists having a lot of input in the education of our children and the probability of a very

wealthy investor rigging elections for a certain political party, which can be proven, plus a self avowed communist in the White

House frequently, Hell yes! Why not a little tin foil? It's a convenient phrase for folks who can't see the forest for the damned

trees. And you wonder what in the world is going on in our country.

Shameful.