Who's looking for a new AR15 in 5.56 on here?

JohnC

Rainier Arms AR15 RUC 5.56 with 50rd drum magazine for $1,499.00.

Delivery is 4-6 months, but at least you can order now as most sites shut off their pre-orders.

http://www.xs-products.com/package

My cousin had tasked me with finding him an AR15 because everyone was sold out or price gouging. I was about to give up when I decided to take a break and google up 50 and 100 round drum mags and found these guys. :yes

Anyway, if you want a new AR, I'd get in on this ASAP. :up:
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just asked my wife if she'd buy me an evil black rifle for my birthday. She said "You don't NEED an evil black rifle" and then she started laughing maniacally. I...I don't know what to think right now... :)

I was at L & A Firearms in Union City today. They have several ARs on the shelf ready to go. Also, prices have not become inflated. Give Josh a call at 731-885-3369. Just don't ask for any .308 ammo, they got none.

I've heard several good things about them. Glad to hear they are not gouging.

Guest twpayne75

My LGS (Mike's Gun Shop Tazewell TN) posted on their facebook that they had several ARs and ammo coming in the next week.

He hasn't raised his prices at all. But don't know what he has had to pay for what is going to come in. If I can get in there and get any prices I will pass them along.

Just saw a good deal on (2) Pmags in the classifieds.........$225 for both. :stunned:  :rofl:

don't know if its been mentioned yet or not but you can build your own daniel defense ar on their site, they only sell 100 per day though, they haven't raised prices either

Me and my cousin waited for that DD order page to open and it never did for the 2 days I kept checking.

I'd go for the rainier since you can order all day long. :up:

Me and my cousin waited for that DD order page to open and it never did for the 2 days I kept checking.

I'd go for the rainier since you can order all day long. :up:

it opens every evening at midnight eastern and fills up fast

Guest Lester Weevils

Kept thinking about getting a .223 AR but looks like will wait possibly a long time before entertaining the idea. Only AR I have is a colt .22LR "AR lookalike". The 22LR is fun to shoot and fits pretty ergonomic, so I'd probably find a .223 AR carbine equally fun.

Luckily my most evilist rifle is a MSAR bullpup, which is a nice peaceful green rather than evil black. Doesn't look at all like an evil rifle. Same deal with the beretta carbine, doesn't look anything at all like an AR or AK so it isn't near as dangerous and evil. It is practically warm and cuddly compared to an AR. :)

Kept thinking about getting a .223 AR but looks like will wait possibly a long time before entertaining the idea. Only AR I have is a colt .22LR "AR lookalike". The 22LR is fun to shoot and fits pretty ergonomic, so I'd probably find a .223 AR carbine equally fun.

Luckily my most evilist rifle is a MSAR bullpup, which is a nice peaceful green rather than evil black. Doesn't look at all like an evil rifle. Same deal with the beretta carbine, doesn't look anything at all like an AR or AK so it isn't near as dangerous and evil. It is practically warm and cuddly compared to an AR. :)

You went green on us, huh?  Only a matter of time before there's a windmill in your yard.  Oh well...  Hey, I can give you a special price on Gorebal warming, in case lots!