Today's WTF news story: Flying Baby

Guest db99wj

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hyaloid
I don't understand how even a teen could think that's cool.

That applies to so many things these days...

That bastard that taped it, and the one who did it, would be in a god awful world of hurt had that been my child... and I don't usually say things like that.:mad:

It's the reality tv/youtube generation. They think it is cool to put things like this and then post them to the web. What a wonderful world. If I were the parents of the baby, that teenager would be feeling a good bit of whoopin on his backside.

I don't think a jury would convict or even indict me.

Guest db99wj

I would imagine that could and probably has put those parents in a temporary insanity frame of mind. I would be.

I have typed out many things in regards to this story but have not posted them, I would like to remain civilized...I was talking to my wife about this last night, she was tearing up, and I just stopped talking and left the room, she was feeding our 8 month old. I would be in a state of insanity, I hope others would be around to protect me from doing something.

My heart broke when my wife showed this to me last night on the news. How in the hell can people be cruel to children? This was crazy.

I would love to fill this SOB's ass crack full of broken glass and then start shooting at his feet and make him run...over and over again.:mad:

Guest TNDixieGirl

Now I'm scared to open the video. Can someone explain what is being done to the child so I don't have to watch it?

Now I'm scared to open the video. Can someone explain what is being done to the child so I don't have to watch it?

You ever go swimming and lay on a pool float thingy and have someone jump on the other end so it sends you flying?

It the same thing only it with a baby in a living room

Guest slothful1

Teen places a baby on what looks like a big inflatable cushion (not fully inflated), then drop his own weight down onto the side of the cushion to fling the baby off of it. The infant flies (mostly horizontal) for a few feet and flops onto the floor crying. Teens laugh.

Guest TNDixieGirl

OMG!!! That's pathetic. Since I can't think of a polite way to say what I'm envisioning being done to the teen, I'll shut up now.

I didn't get to see it, and somehow I'm glad I didn't. Call me old school, call me crazy but the one thing that will get you planted (and I do mean 6 ft under) is to harm a child an d let me find out about it and find you. Heck, I've seen the AFV videos of parents letting their children run into a mailbox or bush or some other crap and they think thats funny, NOT. We as parents are here to PROTECT children, and not necessarily only our own.

I'm sorry I'm ranting, but this crap burns me up and you know they will get off with a slap on the wrist and maybe nothing else.:)

Guest Halfpint

I'm only a few years older than those little f***ers... it sickens me that they would think this is even remotely amusing, much less video-worthy like it's AFV or something. Is there a line I can stand in to get to beat the hell out of them?

Eye for an eye: Keep it to scale--put them on an air mattress on the edge of the roof of a one-story house, and repeat the process on them, until they break a couple of bones.

Guest crytes

A mind that thinks that is acceptable whith a child so young is just insane. On the other hand my 5 yr old would voleteer for this game. For them to not know the difference is really questioning their sence of reality