ORSA IDPA

Guest price g

Guest price g

Just wondering if their are any ORSA IDPA shooters here. I am new to ORSA but really like their range. Mike Madden puts on a great match.I will be back!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a nice range there.Years ago it was the old Silhoette range.They hosted the World Championship there one year.It was dormant for a long time and Dwight Warren got the Army Corps of Engineers to come in and build the berms for the practical shooting range.Dwight had the forthought to get in over at ORSA when it became apparent that Hickory Creek was not going to be available for much longer for the IPSC matches.This all went on about 8 years ago.Orsa really ought to name that range in honor of Dwight.

Guest BigJ45

I try to make all of the IDPA, IPSC, and Steel Challenge matches at ORSA except when there is a major match somewhere.

If you like the IDPA matches, you need to come out on the third Saturday of the month and shoot an IPSC match. You get to shoot more rounds, move a little more, and have more fun.

I have not shot a real IPSC match in years, but I did shoot at ORSAs Toys for Toys match last year. It was a blend of IDPA & IPSC and it was a whole lot of fun. I generally shoot IDPA and my local match is on the 3rd sat., but I may play hookie soon and come up and join in the IPSC game. If you guys put on as good a match as Mike does it should be great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.