My "other" evil black rifle project... purpose built .22LR AR15

Guest bkelm18
I can fly a kite in... that work? I really need to change my avatar, as my DOS was 2 weeks ago. I'm officially a civilian again (aside from those 2 yrs of inactive commitment). :)

I dunno about you, but I had a sh*t eatin grin for about a week straight after I separated. :wall:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
I dunno about you, but I had a sh*t eatin grin for about a week straight after I separated. :)

Oh, yeah, I have... I've been on terminal leave since mid-May, collecting my pay while sitting on my ass. So my grin was bigger than most. :wall:

Guest airbornefox
I can fly a kite in... that work? I really need to change my avatar, as my DOS was 2 weeks ago. I'm officially a civilian again (aside from those 2 yrs of inactive commitment). :)

Congrats man! :P:wall:

Guest bkelm18
Oh, yeah, I have... I've been on terminal leave since mid-May, collecting my pay while sitting on my ass. So my grin was bigger than most. :)

Yeah, I didn't take terminal. I opted to stay up until the last day so I'd get a fat "separation bonus" by cashing in my unused leave.

Guest Verbal Kint
Yeah, I didn't take terminal. I opted to stay up until the last day so I'd get a fat "separation bonus" by cashing in my unused leave.

Werd... I don't blame ya a bit. I just needed the **** outta the Commonwealth of Virginia, before I was forced to kill a few people. :)

Guest bkelm18
Werd... I don't blame ya a bit. I just needed the **** outta the Commonwealth of Virginia, before I was forced to kill a few people. :)

Oh yeah no kiddin. Hampton Roads made my skin crawl.

Guest Verbal Kint
Oh yeah no kiddin. Hampton Roads made my skin crawl.

Yep. I kept trying to bribe my JTAC buddies to accidently call in an air strike... but they wouldn't do it. :)

Guest utarch00

What caliber is the barrel? Do you have a link to this stuff on Grant's website. I could not find it. I may not be looking hard enough.

Edited by utarch00
Guest Verbal Kint

Don't see them listed on his site... but that doesn't mean they're not in stock. He's prone to not updating the website to reflect his inventory or levels at times, but is usually pretty good about posting new arrivals on the M4C forum. Tungsten probably saw them in a thread on there.

• Administrator

I already have a 10/22 that we're in the process of tricking out. The purpose here is to have an AR platform rifle that she can enjoy just because. And swapping out another caliber upper later is always a plus.

Guest Halfpint

I can't tell my brother about this thread--he lurks when I'm not around. If he gets wind of a purpose-built .22 AR, I'll never hear the end of it. He's still in HS so this is really all he could afford to shoot much . . . precisely why I don't want him to know about it. -Range time is the only time I honestly and truly have to myself.-

Sounds like a great set-up, I'd do something like that if I had the cash to spare. I'll stick to one AR project at a time though!