Checking in

Guest Tommy Ferguson Jr.

Guest Tommy Ferguson Jr.

OK, I'm not a big forum poster. I belong to one other forum, Yeager's getoffthex.com, and haven't looked at it in a week or so. I heard about this from some folks at my 2nd job. I'm a full-time LEO, as is my wife, in West TN. i teach at RangeUSA in Bartlett, rangeusa.com has my bio, such as it is. I'll be around because I'm currently laid up with a torn ACL in my left knee.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, and I feel for you. I tore my ACL completely in two in my right knee 2 years ago in a motorcycle wreck. I went through surgery and had it replaced with a portion of another ligiment in my knee. I cracked my femur and my kneecap as well and had to wait for the bones to heal before working on the ACL. I was laid up for quite some time. I wish you the best with your recovery.

Guest Voodoo_1

Tommy,

There are several of us Memphis and surrounding area forum members that shoot at RangeUSA exclusively. It is one great range with great customer service.

I wish you a speedy recovery with your injury.

With your teaching knowledge, and LEO knowledge, I look forward to reading your post.

Enjoy the forum.:P

Guest LiLBucket

Welcome Tommy!! As stated, a great bunch around here!!

Tower can't decide on an avatar, but you'll get used to it. It's kind of a scavenger hunt to figure out the connection to the pic of the week/day/hour and the forum relevence!

Good luck with the recovery by the way!

Guest db99wj
Brian - I'm not in Memphis, I just come there to teach. God save you for living there!

Hey, Tommy, another Memphian that shoots at Range USA. I have seen you up there I believe, if not I will see you soon enough. Welcome to the site.

Your area is growing and you got I-40 going right in the middle of it, I'm sure you see some interesting things rolling down that interstate.