Citizen Control Vehicles spotted

Guest AmericanWorkMule

As is usually the case in most things, I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  While I take almost everything Jones says with a grain of salt, it doesn't mean he is always wrong.  To dismiss all of these type of stories as mere conspiracy theory nonsense is really quite delusional about the ambitions of numerous politicians and a large section of the American public.  It is sad for me to say, but I have become very cynical in recent years of the government and our citizenry.

We have around 47% that do not pay federal income tax.  We have almost 50 million, which is 1/6 of the population, on food stamps.  How many other millions do we have that have their lives either directly or indirectly subsidized by the government?  Eventually, liberty and small government-minded individuals will have no say due to the overwhelming majority of those who will vote to maintain the government largess. 

On topic,  the FEMA trains and concentration camps are a touch much.  However, I don't doubt for a moment that all it takes is the right crisis and have the right people in power to easily turn this country into a totalitarian state.  Just look at that jackass Bloomberg's recent actions.  He says no trans fat, no guns, no large soda, no salt, and hide the cigarettes.  Sheesh. Recently he said,

I do think there are certain times when we should infringe on your freedom.

Every bit of it is unconstitutional, but how many millions support that a$$hole's agenda? 

As I stated earlier, most of Jones' ravings can easily be dismissed.  However, I still contend that all of the pieces are in place and if we get the right catalyst, this country can easily be transformed into something that we would have thought improbable.

• Like 1
Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I wonder if any of these were what was on the train in the first video, cause as I was watching the first video I knew something looked familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23x5ifyxxwI

I wonder if any of these were what was on the train in the first video, cause as I was watching the first video I knew something looked familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23x5ifyxxwI

Ah geeze!  Are you telling me that Leno is a lizard person!?!?!  I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!  That's the only logical explanation why he was able to take over the Tonight Show after Johnny Carson left.  

I want my two minutes back.

You actually took the time to watch? I couldn't waste the time.

I think you may be on to something here.  FEMA is going to round us all up and sell everyone to the circus!   :panic:

Actually, you guys are silly and you've got it all wrong.  The Illuminati are working through the UN using micro-sized black helicopters to control your mind.  It's a complex plan, but here is a flowchart to help it make sense:

bhchart.png

As you can see, they are disseminating these microscopic black helicopters through aircraft chemtrails, vaccinations, and genetically modified foods (See?  NaturalNews.com is on to something here!)

Don't believe it?  Silly sheep.  Here is an actual x-ray photo taken from the internet to prove this is going on!

xray.jpg

Why would this be going on? What's the point?  Why would some person do this?  The answer is simple.  People aren't behind this.  It's really the humanoid lizards who are calling the shots.  Unfortunately, most of you sheeple are blind to the truth.  However, I will try to open your minds:

And here is an ACTUAL artist's portrayal of these humanoid lizards:

rep1.jpg

If you are open to the truth you can learn more here:  http://truthism.com

So, that's the buzzing that I keep hearing in my ears.  Go figure.  Makes more sense that the original post.

Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

Based on your avatar, I am beginning to think you are the one who has written the Truthism.com site I referenced earlier... Are you the one who has uncovered the humanoid lizard conspiracy?

It's not me. I can't handle the truth. :)
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

It is fuzzy territory. For instance--

If I claim that the pope is filled with the spirit of alien reptile then MOST people would conclude that I am delusional and likely bat-guano crazy. 

On the other hand, if I claim that the pope is filled with the spirit of god then my statement would not lead typical persons to immediately suspect my sanity.

However, both propositions are equally difficult/impossible to either "verify" or "falsify" via objective scientific methods. Therefore if we were unbiased and objective, then both of the above statements ought to attract equal suspicion of insanity. However there are cultural biases condoning the belief in certain un-falsifiable propositions as "reasonable and sane" wheras belief in other equally un-falsifiable propositions would be considered unreasonable, insane, and patently absurd, deserving of mockery and censure.

Another example-- If I state, "People are always watching me" then that is a typical symptom of paranoia. But if I claim, "God is always watching me" then in our culture that is not nearly as obvious a potential sign of paranoia. Then again, if I say, "Google and Homeland Security are always watching me" then the average man on the street might respond, "Well, DUH, what else is new? Welcome to the club!" :)

In summary, people typically believe in MANY un-falsifiable propositions which are considered quite ordinary and taken-for-granted in our culture. I used religious examples above but we commonly believe numerous un-falsifiable dirt-common secular propositions having nothing to do with religion. Given that the average person believes SO MANY un-falsifiable propositions, then mightn't the mocking of the rarer "more absurd" un-falsifiable beliefs be a valid instance of people in glass houses throwing stones? :)

Is this thread supposed to be satire or are we being serious right now? My God. I'm pretty sure if we had a video of US soldiers taking a dump and played it to menacing theme music some tin foil hatters would think is was a damn conspiracy rather than consider the possibility that soldiers have to take dumps too.

Sir, i'm half tempted to make said video just for sh*ts and giggles..pun intended.

• Like 2

In summary, people typically believe in MANY un-falsifiable propositions which are considered quite ordinary and taken-for-granted in our culture. I used religious examples above but we commonly believe numerous un-falsifiable dirt-common secular propositions having nothing to do with religion. Given that the average person believes SO MANY un-falsifiable propositions, then mightn't the mocking of the rarer "more absurd" un-falsifiable beliefs be a valid instance of people in glass houses throwing stones? :)

OK, except the claims of conspiracy theorists ARE falsifiable, unlike religious belief, which is assumed to be unfalsifiable and hence followed through faith.  I think that belief in a supreme being is a somewhat different realm than wacky claims that random trainloads of military vehicles are "evidence" that FEMA is out to get us.