BAD BUSINESS

Guest FIRSTLAST

Guest FIRSTLAST
hello, ill take the case of ammo you have. i can meet next week sometime when you are free

turkeydad

TGO Member

• team_benefactor.png
group_hcp.png

Sent 21 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Ok. . .Mt Juliet thats a long way. . .

FIRSTLAST

TGO Newcomer

• bullet_black.png

Sent 22 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

turkeydad, on 21 Mar 2013 - 23:37, said:

yea, i been looking for a good case of 7.62 for a few months now and im running low on ammo so im willing to make the drive. i was at rock island a few days ago thats almost halfway there, i wish i had found ya sooner ha.

but anyways, if you would drive a bit to meet me that would be nice but its up to you. when wold you want to meet next week?

turkeydad

TGO Member

• team_benefactor.png
group_hcp.png

Sent 22 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Im off Monday and Tuesday..although any day is fine....

turkSent Yesterday, 08:25 AM
That ammo is sold pending meet this afternoon..sory if you eere still wanting it but after not hearing from you since last messaging you on friday Icouldnt turn down the sale as was unsure if you still wanted it....

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH TURKEYDAD

unless you want false hopes of buying something you said you were gonna buy

this is the last message i got from him telling me the he sold the ammo out from under me, i obvoiusly said i wanted it and wanted to meet next week to GET IT not to look at it but to buy it, i was clear about that. i mean who would drive that far to just not get something, not me.

i know nothing is gonna be done about this in the scheme of things, i just wanted to let some fellow good people know about someone who is NOT!

There is a feedback system just for this. 

But while its here.... if he replied on Friday the 22nd saying he could meet Monday or Tuesday and you didn't reply, and then he sold it on Sunday, that seems like bad communication on your part.  

• Like 5
Guest FIRSTLAST

i was planning msg him today, i cant be on here all the time and hadnt had my laptop in a couple days. i thought stating i would take it and would drive to meet him at any time would be sufficient for him to hold it for me.

i may be handling it the wrong way and i apoligize to the rest of you who have to hear me gripe but im still quite heated over this and needed to get some other viewpoints on it and this is the only way i thought of. 

as to the feedback thing, that has already been done 

Guest 6.8 AR

Funny, I just bought a bunch of shotshells from him. He was one of the most accomodating sellers I've had the

pleasure of doing business with. I forgot to give you feedback. I'll do it right now.

This thread is nonsense.

• Admin Team

If you're working on a deal and then fail to log onto the site for three or four days, then you shouldn't be to upset when someone thinks you've abandoned the deal and moves on.  Deals move quickly, and unless you set an expectation otherwise offering a reason for which you will be slow to respond, then it's unrealistic for someone to hold onto something because you might get back to them. 

This is certainly NOT the right way to handle something like this, and will not be tolerated going forward.

• Like 9