ATF raids FPSRussia home

Guest 6.8 AR

Whether you like the guy or not, the ATF doesn't need to be conducting raids. That is completely ridiculous

and is only a symptom of abusive display of power. If the guy is doing something so totally wrong, and illegal,

an investigation like cops used to do should suffice.

I wonder what would have happened if Waco was done properly and an investigation and questioning were the

rule of the day, instead of tanks, total destruction of the property and death of everyone involved?

Same thing about Ruby Ridge. Some of you guys are kinda scary trusting your government so much and making

judgement on an individual you don't really know, other than a bunch of youtube videos.

Remember, laws are created to incriminate people, whether or not they are "just" laws. Too many laws on the books

have no reason to be there, to begin with.

Here is a copy of the Police report and charges that Brian Childs was charged with when he got stupid with tannerite. ...

Serious charges, good that he got off light, but this part is funny:

"Childs stated that he had detonated 100 lbs of Tannerite in a 10 yard dump box ...

When asked if Sgt. Blue could see the dump box, Childs states that it was gone.

Sgt. Blue asked Childs if he had already moved it out of the field and Childs replied that is it was just gone, that the force of the explosion had scattered pieces over a large area."

I mean, it's just GONE, man! :)

- OS

• Like 2
Guest carter

All of this is done on a 60 acres of land. Dont know how ckose any neighbors would be. Also, that gif above was edited to my understanding.

I have watched a lot of the videos...and a lot are edited... and damn good if i may add... heck I'm waiting for Hickok45 to get a visit... both have made a vid or two together. I have seen many things on youtube that are illegal... such as, a guy buying one of those mag end caps for a glock to attach it on the rail making it a NFA firearm... most people have no idea that about half the stuff that's for sale makes your firearm illegal without tax stamps and paperwork... 

about the incident... i do NOT think the ATF needs to be running around with Gestapo like tactics... I don't even know what judge signed the search warrant for the raid... making an appearance in the Black Ops 2 commercial, I'm sure something will be done about this...he's got money and people backing him 

Edited by carter

WOW that was an interesting read... WTF as much as this guy loves guns do they think he would be doing something against the law? 

and another thing...comfortable is less than a million.... so are we talking maybe 200.000 a year? if so i want in! :wave:

No telling what he makes. One thing's for sure, most of his videos aren't cheaply produced. 

I'm fairly certain legal limits are dictated on a state by state basis.

Per federal regulations, the law allows you to possess 50 pounds of pre-mixed powder for sporting use. A state such as Maryland has a limit of 5 pounds. This means that you may not possess over 5 pounds of mixed Tannerite at any given time in Maryland. Currently, you may possess as much unmixed Tannerite as you wish, and combine the binary targets in smaller quantities as you shoot them. However, on October 1, 2012 a new Maryland law aims to ban the sale or ownership of Tannerite.

Edited by TripleDigitRide

So what is TN law on this stuff?

Not sure. I've seen it sold at local gun stores. As far as I know, because it's not an "explosive" until you mix the oxidizer and catalyst, you can own as much of the chemicals as you want. The limits are on the mixed material. I can't find specifics on Tennessee's law regarding explosives without a license/permit.