State (CO) grants Secret Service vast new powers

Picked this up off Saiga 12 forum

A bill is heading to Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper’s desk that Republican lawmakers say would give members of the Secret Service broad arrest powers in the state and could provide a framework for federal agents eventually to enforce gun restrictions.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/03/state-grants-secret-service-vast-new-powers/

Sad shape we are in.

It is sad. Tyrrany is like cancer. Tyrrany will not stop until the host succumbs. If the cancer keeps spreading the patients will die. The statist parasites are feeding off of the wealth of the once most powerful, free Republic in the history of the world. The hemorrhage is stemming from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Congress as well. Pray people.
  • Like 4

I had a meeting with my local Reps today, the ones there are with us on the 2nd.

We have to get out the vote and get people in to help us.

Bad part, it cost money to get the ones we want into office.

The RINOS have money backers that will help them.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm not trying to discount this at all, but one state does not make a union. It's something that doesn't need

to be allowed to spread. What I'd like to know is what is the Secret Service's right to enforce any of this?

Their role is currency and presidential protection, unless I missed something and they are now the Gestapo.

Sounds like something to do with the Patriot Act and Homeland Security are starting to haunt us with more crap.

Most states grant federal law enforcement officers some powers already, including Tennessee since at least 1989:

38-3-113. Federal officers making arrests for nonfederal offenses.

A sworn federal law enforcement officer, who in official capacity is authorized by law to make arrests, shall, when making an arrest in this state for a nonfederal offense, have the same legal status and immunity from suit as a state or local law enforcement officer if the arrest is made under the following circumstances:

(1) The officer reasonably believes that the person arrested has committed a felony in the officer's presence or is committing a felony in the officer's presence;

(2) The officer reasonably believes the person arrested has committed a misdemeanor that amounts to a breach of the peace in the officer's presence or is committing such a misdemeanor in the officer's presence; or

(3) The officer is rendering assistance to a law enforcement officer of this state in an emergency or at the request of the officer.

I guess the battle is just going to continue until the end. This is the libtards reponding to the local law enforcement's refusal to enforce gun laws that infringe. I wonder when these libtards are going to figure out that they're going to run short on their hired guns. They are attacking the only people that can help them carry out their plans.

Let 'em keep showing their cards. The more folks that understand their real agenda, the more resistance there will be.

• Like 1
Guest 556or762

They must assume that, at one point, everyone will just fall in line and bow to the emperor.

KING NOTHING- "when it all crashes down and you break your crown, you point your finger but there's no one around" - Metallica
Wonder how it must feel to know that millions of gun owners: despise you, feel threatened by you, cannot buy ammunition to feed their hobby,feel as if you are destroying the country they and their fathers have fought for, alienating them, oppressively taxing them..........ad nauseum. Wonder how much the secret service " taster" gets paid for king nothing? What an arrogant ass. I sleep well at night. Wonder how well king nothing will sleep if he keeps up the campaign to destroy the bill of rights?
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Maybe he realizes some of those wanting ammunition are wanting for other than a hobby. In fact, I know it is.

He doesn't want us to be able to defend ourselves from criminals, and other things.

Maybe he realizes some of those wanting ammunition are wanting for other than a hobby. In fact, I know it is.

He doesn't want us to be able to defend ourselves from criminals, and other things.

ZAMBIES? :usa: