Gallatin Gun IDPA w/ Rifle side match.

April 13th will be Gallatin Gun Club IDPA monthly match. 60 rounds min needed. Their will be a 2 stage rifle side match after the Pistol match , 34 Rds min. Their is no requirment to shoot the rifle match, it is optional. Any shoulder fired rifle may be used. Pistols for the IDPA match must be IDPA legal. Normal match fees of $15 for non-members and $10 for club members. Set up starts a 7:00AM. Last gate call is 9:00. Their is construction in the area, both on the main road 109 and at the TVA Plant, be careful.

Gallatin IDPA matches are open to the public, and you don't have to be classified. You just have to be at the gate and have a member let you in. When you go into the steam plant, you'll come to a "guard shack" (won't be anyone in it), turn right there, and go down about a hundred yards and the gate is on the right, right past the new construction.

Do you guys allow non-classified folks like myself to participate?

Not sure if the "88 Magnum" is allowed, but if you can find something smaller....come on out.

Not sure if any of us have much class to start with.

All safe shooters are welcome.

Edited by Mechanic_X
  • Like 1

..... You just have to be at the gate and have a member let you in. When you go into the steam plant, you'll come to a "guard shack" (won't be anyone in it), turn right there, and go down about a hundred yards and the gate is on the right.......

For everyone waiting at the Gate - - - Please Do Not pull up right in front of the gate. 

If you park at the gate, that blocks any Club Member from driving up and opening the gate with our card. 

Please wait in the parking lot next to the gate or pull off onto the side of the road.  Leave the short driveway into the gate open.  That way a club member can drive up to the security box and get everyone in Quick!   :)

When you depart, the gate will open as you get near it, no need for a club member to let you out.  

• Like 2

I'm glad somebody recognizes Danny Vermin. My favorite Joe Piscipo character and guilty pleasure movies.

I'll bring my .3543307 Glock.

Every time someone says "legit", I have to say le-what? And then my wife rolls her eyes.

Weather looks great for Saturday. We are on a roll!

Guess I need to watch that movie :popcorn:

So was that the movie where during a shootout, they kept pulling out longer and longer barrel pistols trying to itimidate the other thug? Or was that a different movie? Saw one like that a long, long time ago.

Johnny Dangerously! (1984)

Great shoot, weather was awesome. I actually remembered to take videos. I got a little bit of everything from my squad, the best we got was from King. What a run he had, he really burned it up! I'll post more video's later but you have to see King do it in style! Thanks again Robert for hosting another great match at Gallatin Gun Club! And thanks to the S.O.'s for keeping us honest... Yes I mean you HOGNUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l32AEQIDpsg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by JimHouchin
  • Like 5