Hendersonville Gun Show

The crowd wasn't nearly as bad as last time. There were lots of good stuff and some decent prices on guns. In fact, most of the ARs I saw were priced about right, not quite what they were last summer when I was looking, but not bad.

Most of the SD/HD ammo was priced well, but target ammo was ridiculous. I don't think I saw a single 50 rd box of 9mm for under $30. I made sure to voice my opinion about the assholes selling $70 -$90 bricks of .22LR too. I saw several tables with $130 price tags on $90 tins of 7.62x54 ammo. I walk right past those tables without even looking at anything else they have.

Best 2 deals I saw at the gun show:

1) $30 leather belts - nearly 1/4" thick, excellent quality, chicago screws instead of snaps, roller buckles
2) $35 rifle bench rests - large wide base, 2 sm storage compartments w/ lids and 1 large storage bin, rubberized rests w/ front/rear straps

Coolest 2 things I saw at the gun show:

1) got to meet Hickock45, he's a really good guy
2) Printed cardboard box that converts into portable, ad-hoc, non-permanent, gallery-style shooting target and stand

947c38615f0bd92a9cc5f19ae60b2066_zps64c1

3bd87b6a7944a37477b480726f2cab79_zps55c2

Edited by BigK

I ran into BIGK, there between 10 and 12, prices were about right for this day and time, to high.

Saw a few CETMEs going for way to much, PMAGs 15 to 20, GIs 10 to 15. Did see one guy selling 9MM

for 15 a box, he did not have many, I did thank him for the fair price.

David was not there, did go by and saw hello to his daughter.

I like the building and the parking lot situation better when the gun show is in Hendersonville. My chief complaint is that it's too far of a drive for me to go both days like I can when it's in Murfreesboro. I'm always getting back home and wishing I'd bought something I passed up.