randomly searching google and found this

THIS is what concerns me - about a national gun registry (or a posting of those with a HCP).

Or a by name tax on firearms.

If there is a government list there is a chance is could be ruled public and released. I do not want all the thieves in my area to know what I have.

???

You don't think the ATF should be allowed to have a list of the gun vendors they actually license?

Or shouldn't publish it? Kind of helpful if you're looking for one, just like the ones in databases on GunBoker and elsewhere.

How could this in any way out an individual?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

No, a list of FFL holders is fine. I simply mean that I am concerned that if there is a national registry for those that own firearms that a list like this will be stumbled upon by someone and posted. Or, as Dolomite said that it be decided that it should be posted. I don't want anyone to know what I own, either!

I am busy drawing conclusions to events that have not, yet, happened... yall see my aluminum foil hat anywhere?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.