Chris Lugo: Now is the Time for Comprehensive Gun Control

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY
Either the guns were in possession of parents who were not able to keep the guns from the access of their children, or in some cases rifles were used.

English FAIL

I'm so tempted to click the "request speaking engagement" button on his campaign website and have him come down and discuss the issues.

Guest nraforlife

Good God what a load of horse manure. How about taking out the trash in a view to prevent crime. 2+ years to get murderers, rapist and other vermin to trial, 20+ years in jail before their arses are sent to hell. Give me a break!! Swift fair trial, then out back to the old gallows or tree if guilty. None of this racist pandering BS either. Uncle Rasmus, Cletus, Jose hanging from the 17th Avenue bridge should cause a little deterence to the other lowlifes.

Do you think he'd show up to a TFA meeting?

I'd drive a looong ways to see that...

Maybe. I was thinking of having come here and address a few dozen of our more.... uh... vocal residents who might love the chance to debate him on his platform.

Guest GUTTERbOY
Maybe. I was thinking of having come here and address a few dozen of our more.... uh... vocal residents who might love the chance to debate him on his platform.

If you do this, please please please please please please please film it so we can all enjoy the show!

:up:

Guest grimel

I just want to know how he can blame guns for all the murders in the US. Last I checked, bats, knives, pipes, bombs, etc were used to murder more folks than guns.

Chris Lugo: Now is the Time for You to Shut the F' Up, wash that nappy a** hair, get a decent shave, some more up to date clothes, A JOB, and for cryin' out loud man get some dignity about yourself!

*NOTE*, See that scar on his lower lip? Probably got it popped in school for being a weaselly tattle tail. That or he stuck a spoon through it trying to fill that pie hole......

I'm so tempted to click the "request speaking engagement" button on his campaign website and have him come down and discuss the issues.

I'd pay to see that.

Check out this guys site... 1st class idiot! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qERGOBT9mLo[/ame]

Check this guy out on Youtube... it's now clear to me how he got that scar.

Edited by BrasilNuts
Guest Abominable_Hillbilly

How is that so many leftists see themselves as "progressives"? They want to take away people's guns and cram a huge, obnoxious government down their throats. I guess that's a movement of sorts, but I certainly wouldn't call that progress.

Guest SUNTZU

I can't play that whole video. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, only sssixxxssssty persssssent of people in Tennesssssee graduate from high sssssschool.

ohsnap2.gif

I can't play that whole video. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, only sssixxxssssty persssssent of people in Tennesssssee graduate from high sssssschool.

Oh man - I had no idea he was a rainbow warrior...

Guest GUTTERbOY

I made it 17 seconds in and that was all. :puke:

Typical yankee who came south to fix things for people who don't think like him.
Originally from Denver, Colorado, & In 1996 Chris moved to Nashville, Tennessee with to be supportive of a good friend for a short period of time before moving to California.
Don't blame that fruitcake on us Yanks :puke: Edited by herr.baer