Kel Tec Sub2000 or Beretta CX4 Storm???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do those take Beretta mags :D

You could let me borrow that pretty FA off the rack...I have shot it before at CCA it would do the trick even if it dont use Beretta mags :eek:

It doesn't take Beretta mags, but it does take the larger capacity Colt mags, and it won't break like those poly toys you're asking about.

Guest GLOCK2340

I can't speak as to the Kel-Tec, but I do have CX4 and love it. Mine is in .40, wish I had the 9mm version because it is so fun to shoot. I really havn't had any reliability probs at all through about 800 rnds. It's just an accurate fun little gun!! Shoot one and you will see!:up:

I'd go with the Keltec too, but only because I don't own a Berretta. I do own a couple of Glock 9mm, so that would be another reason to go with the Keltec since you can get them to take Glock mags. If I owned a 92, I buy the Storm since the mags interchange. :puke:

Edited by Moped

Sub 2000. I have several Kel Tec products and they all work great for me.

My favorite: PLR 16, 223 takes AR mags, it's a pistol. With a pistol permit you can have it loaded in your car or truck. Can't do that with a rifle or shotgun.

Guest Papabear

I have the Beretta Storm with 92 mags. After thousands of rounds through my Beretta I have had no issues. Never shot the Kel Tec so I cannot comment on it.

Guest nosnos

I bought a CX4 a few months ago and LOVE it. Really fun to shoot, suprisingly accurate, and 9mm = cheap to shoot = good. I was also considering the kel-tec but read several reports of hinge weakness/cracking and decided that I didn't need to fold it up anyway. Plus, the CX4 is great if you want to deck something out as a fun, tacticool gun.

I know I'm lame. But it's cool. I'm building an AR now and I don't want to deck it all out with vertical grip and everything. But the CX4 is perfect for it. Love mine....

Well, after reading all the glowing reviews, I was interested in one. I have a 92, would be nice to have a gun that uses the mags. Want a Storm, put the Kel-Tec calls to me.

So I log onto the link generously provided by burboy...

And every model of Sub-2000 is out of stock!:D

Oh well, back to the Storm hunt.

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9MM SW59 Grip

kel_su2000.jpgPrice: $291.99

Manufacturer: KEL-TEC CNC INDUSTRIES

Manufacturer Item #: SUB2000SW

Impact Item #: 640832002225

Available online, ships in 5-7 business days.

Don't help me, I have a 92FS, not a S&W.

And it may not be as pretty as a Strom but it's 1000x better then the Hi-point carbine, and who doesn't want a rifle you can fold up and keep in the glove box?

Guest mikedwood

I have a Sub 2000 that takes the Glock Mags. You are of course more than welcome to try it out. I don't suppose it would be much different than the Berreta mag one. It is insanely fun to shoot and pretty accurate.

Guest c.a.s.

I keep hearing conflicting opinions about the SUB2000. Some say they are awesome, others say they've broken the hinges. Haven't heard anything about the Storm, though.