Kel-Tec P32

Guest gunslinger707

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

small, easy to conceal, very light. i had one and sold it because i didn't really like shooting it. I have been considering a LCP, which I think feels a little better. If I was sticking with keltec, I'd probably go with the P3AT since they are close to the same cost. I picked my P32 up at a crazy price or I would have bout the .380 to begin with

Guest Brian@GunDepot

The P32 is at least $50 cheaper on average and just as good as the 380 in my opinion. If you get past the 'argument' that the 32ACP isn't powerful enough, the P32 is a great pocket pistol and I recommend it as much as its P3AT counterpart.

Brian

The P32 is at least $50 cheaper on average and just as good as the 380 in my opinion. If you get past the 'argument' that the 32ACP isn't powerful enough, the P32 is a great pocket pistol and I recommend it as much as its P3AT counterpart.

Brian

+1

I will also add that the p32 offers a 10 round mag whereas the p380 does not offer one.

Brian

I will say that the .32 also has better penetration than the .380...the 380 is a bigger bullet but it's not moving as fast.

I have a kel-tec P32 with a 10 round mag. its perfect as it fits in my back pocket or front pocket with little trouble. it's extremely accurate and has fired with NO problems for the last 500 rounds. never a misfire. I also have the comfort that if something on it breaks, I can send it back to Kel tec and they'll fix it, free of charge!

I'm not normally a plastic pistol sort of fella..ask anyone that knows me.

this pistol has changed my mind about that.

NO, I will NOT own a glock...but a Kel-tec? heck yah! especially the p32.

oh..and you CAN find a 10 round mag for the p3at..its just kind of hard to find them.

;)

hi,

my Mrs. carries a p32 and she really likes it. very light and conceals nicely.

i fired it myself and it's really pretty acurate at short distances.

it really seems to do the job it's designed for. :up:

i've thought a couple of times about getting one for myself for the hot weather carry.

can't beat the price either.

;)

bob

I agree with most, the p32 or p3at are great choices. I have both. The only thing I can say bad about either is you will forget it's there. Because of that reason I have gone in places ever with the ccw that I should not have. You can buy a belt clip for the gun($15.00) and it's a must. It looks just like you have a knife clipped on your belt. I've worn it everyday for close to 2yrs and never one time has anyone noticed it. Not once. I'm a "bigger is better" guy so a lean to the p3at. Not taking anything from the p32, because great for carry too.

Guest gunslinger707

Thank's for the replie's guy's I made the purchase Thurs.Evening at GunRunner's USA here in Blountville.Have'nt shot it yet looking forward to trying it out.Great folk's to do business with at GunRunner's.Dan and Pat are super nice guy's !

Guest TurboJeff

I've got a P32 that I used to carry as my pocket/BUG. I ended up getting a 642 for the same purpose.

My P32 is up for sale if anyone is interseted. Please PM me or email me because I can't post in the Guns for Sale section yet.