CMTTAC.COM offering discounts to TGO members

Guest summertime27

Guest summertime27

CMTTAC.COM  Is now offering discounts to TGO Members on the products listed below-

TGO Members can save $10.00 on the Gen2 UHP15 “Ammo Grade” Billet lower by using the coupon code “TGO1” at checkout.

TGO Members can save $20.00 on the Gen2 UHP15 Billet lowers with engraving by using the coupon code – “TGO2” at checkout

You must Create an account on the website & be logged in prior to beginning the checkout process. If you don't log into your account before checking out with the discount code  the page will return an "error" message.

At the beginning of the checkout process you must select the “use coupon code” button. Then enter the appropriate coupon code for the item to receive the TGO Member discount. Caps must be on when entering the coupon code.

Save $10.00-GEN2 UHP15 “Ammo Grade” Billet lowers- https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75_78&product_id=94

Save $20.00-Gen2 UHP15 Billet Lowers with engraving only- https://www.cmttac.com/AR-15-Receivers/AR-15_Custom_%20Lower_Receivers?product_id=104

You can see more photos of our products at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/CMT-Tactical/503504313002497?fref=ts

Please “Like” & “Share” our facebook page if you enjoy what you see there.

Thank you for your business!  CMT Tactical

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sL1k
Cmt is a+ they came through for me when no one else could on a lower. And they make quality products.

Jeff Cross replied to an email the Saturday before Christmas to let me know he was out of stripped lowers but has a brown upper/lower I declined with my hopes and dreams crushed..... but then the day after Christmas he finds a first production run lower somewhere and emails me and says "its yours if you want it".
I recommend them to everyone.
Guest summertime27

Cmt is a+ they came through for me when no one else could on a lower. And they make quality products.

Jeff Cross replied to an email the Saturday before Christmas to let me know he was out of stripped lowers but has a brown upper/lower I declined with my hopes and dreams crushed..... but then the day after Christmas he finds a first production run lower somewhere and emails me and says "its yours if you want it".

SL1K Thanks for the recommendation!   I remember that also.... All I had left was a few lowers from our first production run in September of last year that I had stashed back for family & friends but you really seemed to need one so in the spirit of Christmas Season You Got It!!

Guest sL1k

SL1K Thanks for the recommendation! I remember that also.... All I had left was a few lowers from our first production run in September of last year that I had stashed back for family & friends but you really seemed to need one so in the spirit of Christmas Season You Got It!!

And thank you for that! I got on here that same day and posted how great you guys were. I know it led to at least 2 other people buying your products.

I ordered a BCG from you guys on a Friday and had the shipping notification that same day and the BCG was in my hands on Monday. That is outstanding!

• 1 month later...
Guest summertime27

It is probably a bit late for us to do a pre-order list this close to product launch date. If there was enough interest from TGO members I'm sure we could put together a TGO buy/discount at a later date. 

We have put a lot of effort into the design of this upper. Not only does it have great fit & blend with our UHP-15 lowers but it also make an excellent upgrade on top of a standard standard forged lowers. Our goal was to design the upper to blend with both forged lowers & our billet lowers to keep from having multiple very similar looking uppers/products specifically for the different types of lowers.  Here are some more photos of the Cross Machine Tool UPUR-1 Billet upper receiver-JCL_0509_zpsebaef45b.jpg

JCL_0499_zpsbe25c595.jpgJCL_0512_zps1cf9c70f.jpg

I am very impressed. I can't wait for this to come out! I posted pics today in the show and tell of what I thought was my completed build but the pics of that new upper make it incomplete lol.
Guest summertime27

We will begin making shipments of the UPUR-1 to our dealers by Mid July. We have some great online dealers as well as some local dealers in TN. that you will be able to purchase/order from. Joe Bob outfitters is an online dealer for our products as well as a site sponser her on TGO..... You can also use our dealer locator from our website https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?route=information/store_locator

CMTTAC.COM  Is now offering discounts to TGO Members on the products listed below-

TGO Members can save $10.00 on the Gen2 UHP15 “Ammo Grade” Billet lower by using the coupon code “TGO1” at checkout.

TGO Members can save $20.00 on the Gen2 UHP15 Billet lowers with engraving by using the coupon code – “TGO2” at checkout

You must Create an account on the website & be logged in prior to beginning the checkout process. If you don't log into your account before checking out with the discount code  the page will return an "error" message.

At the beginning of the checkout process you must select the “use coupon code” button. Then enter the appropriate coupon code for the item to receive the TGO Member discount. Caps must be on when entering the coupon code.

Save $10.00-GEN2 UHP15 “Ammo Grade” Billet lowers- https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=75_78&product_id=94

Save $20.00-Gen2 UHP15 Billet Lowers with engraving only- https://www.cmttac.com/AR-15-Receivers/AR-15_Custom_%20Lower_Receivers?product_id=104

You can see more photos of our products at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/CMT-Tactical/503504313002497?fref=ts

Please “Like” & “Share” our facebook page if you enjoy what you see there.

Thank you for your business!  CMT Tactical

So can I get a $20 refund on the lower that I bought from AIM a couple of months ago?  ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived