A strong nation made to look weak?

I read the following column with dismay. I think we all know who gave the order to stand down and let Americans die at the hands of terrorist in Benghazi. It was the Commander in Chief, Barrack Hussein Obama. I think this "man" just sits and waits for opportunities to diminish our image of being a strong nation and one not to mess with. I personally feel that BHO and Hilliary should be tried for treason against the USA and Penetta, Gates and others should be in prison for perjury.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/us_military_we_could_have_saved_ambassador_stevens.html
  • Like 2
Guest PapaB

I don't think O gave the stand down order. I think it was given by someone lower down because they couldn't get the go ahead from higher up. I'll bet history will show that the Commander in Chief on that night was guilty of dereliction of duty due to his lack of involvement. I doubt anything will happen while he's in office though, Reid still has his back in the Senate.

Berlin, New Hampshire has an unused federal prison waiting to be staffed. It needs to be staffed in 2014 and filled with government employees from all levels and all departments, including a "presidential suite". This administration makes Nixon look honest and Carter look competent.

The 60's hippies intended to "...re-write the immutable laws..." for everything.  Barak Obama is a product of that culture; so is Hillary (...and Bill...); only Bill is smart enough to know its baloney.  Obama, Hillary and others like them could care less about the lives of Americans.  They are, in fact, treasonous, delerlict in action, bankrupt in ethics, and are the anthesis of what this country was founded on.  They are guilty of treason, but will be charged with nothing.  They are above the law, due to the fact that they are in an elite political class that proclaims that "we are a nation of laws" while violating them with impunity.  Simply put, they are not subject to the same laws as us "delightful rustic" citizens.  They have friends in high places.   They are thoroughly dangerous people (...due to their position in government and the authority they carry...) who have managed to fool other childish, foolish, equally bankrupt folks into believing they are patriots and the "best and brightest".  They worship the god of power and are the very fullfillment of the words in Isaiah that say"...woe to them who call evil good...".  Their motto is "...How can we fool 'em today....? ". 

Remember, elections have consequences.  The American people are finding out just how bad some of these consequences can be.  How's all this new political landscape workin out for ya?  It looks like treason and national self destruction to me.

leroy

• Like 1

You're giving him far too much credit if you think he's just sitting and waiting

O he is not waiting, giving arms to the muslim bhood, is just a start.

The muslim bhood is DEEP in the government.

I don't think O gave the stand down order. I think it was given by someone lower down because they couldn't get the go ahead from higher up. I'll bet history will show that the Commander in Chief on that night was guilty of dereliction of duty due to his lack of involvement. I doubt anything will happen while he's in office though, Reid still has his back in the Senate.

Berlin, New Hampshire has an unused federal prison waiting to be staffed. It needs to be staffed in 2014 and filled with government employees from all levels and all departments, including a "presidential suite". This administration makes Nixon look honest and Carter look competent.

Nope. History will show that he is the greatest President since FDR. History will show that the Republicans blocked his efforts to shorten the recession and that his Keynesian policies would have done just that. 

History doesn't put Democrats in a bad light. 

Nope. History will show that he is the greatest President since FDR. History will show that the Republicans blocked his efforts to shorten the recession and that his Keynesian policies would have done just that. 

History doesn't put Democrats in a bad light. 

Which presumes, does it not, that there will be a history that the Democrats can write?

I predict an economic collapse is coming that will render any discussion about the future history of this country, if not moot, at least a complete unknown.