If You Have to Stroll Through the Hood

This will sell like hotcakes to the yuppies in east Nashville. Oh, those liberals don't own guns.

Would certainly be interesting to see their reaction if you DID go strolling trough East Nashville with that. HAHAHAHA

This will sell like hotcakes to the yuppies in east Nashville. Oh, those liberals don't own guns.

A Latte Sippin, Cruiser Bike Ridin, Organic Meat eatin, Record Store Shoppin gun owner.

So in summary, Yuppy.
Guest Lester Weevils

The AR needs a rail-mounted combination vertical foregrip, light, laser, red dot and umbrella attachment.

If the price were right, I'd buy one just to lug my crap to/from the rifle range. Beats the monstrosity I built:

Yeah, if I made it to the range more I'd probably pick one up off campbellyardsales.com and convert it.
Guest RedLights&Sirens

The AR needs a rail-mounted combination vertical foregrip, light, laser, red dot and umbrella attachment.

So the foregrip is for the kid to aim while you shoot right?
Guest Lester Weevils

If the price were right, I'd buy one just to lug my crap to/from the rifle range. Beats the monstrosity I built:

bfaec0094561597872fed3a87026e160_zpsb411

That looks like a great idea, BigK. I Like your monstrosity.

So the foregrip is for the kid to aim while you shoot right?

Hi RedLight&Sirens

I hadn't thought out the details and am sorely lacking in mechanical imagination/aptitude. The AR pictured in the baby carriage cries out for a big black umbrella attachment. The classic big old nylon and wire umbrella which pops out when you push a button on its handle. Otherwise, it would be a bummer walking the baby during sudden downpours.

Was thinking that the laser, light, red dot and foregrip would ideally be integrated with a rail-mount umbrella-- So that when the umbrella is deployed, the umbrella would not be fouled by other attachments-- Or alternately to assure that the umbrella can't interfere with the functionality of other attachments-- Which could easily happen in the case of having a separate laser, light, red dot, foregrip IN ADDITION to a discrete full-sized umbrella module.

Or perhaps the umbrella would be better implemented as a customized barrel shroud grip?

Perhaps if the umbrella were made of kevlar with an optically perfect sighting window over-top of the barrel, it could protect against side-ways glock or hipoint projectiles coming from the opposite direction? In which case the combination umbrella/bullet shield would always be deployed when action appears imminent. Making the unit more versatile than merely being a single-purpose dedicated inclement-weather device. If raindrop deflection were its sole function, then the accessory might appear somewhat frivolous to some observers. But add the bullet-shield feature and it would be a no-brainer fabulous accessory!

Twere the kevlar umbrella lined with tinfoil, it would also be useful for deflection of government mind-control rays, and also useful as a solar cooker in sunny weather. Perhaps a collapsible wire hot dog grille which pops out from the back of the stock, with the focus of the umbrella-mirror set right beyond the back of the stock. Sizzle up weenies in no time flat.