New inventory

Byedan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summertime27

Hmm...sounds like after I visit Outpost on Saturday, I might just keep driving till I hit GA!

If you are a Tn. resident you would be unable to legally have a handgun transferred to you in the state of Ga. Long gun yes/ Hand gun NO

Shipping to your local FFL is Your only option.

Guest bluecanary25

If i weren't building a rifle with parts i just bought from you i'd pick up that 9mm Shield! 

He got your money too?!? Dan has forced me to spend almost all my secret money.  The fiend!

Guys this is a awesome deal any of the smith and Wessons for today only 410. Shipped you can't beat that with a stick, it is the 4 th of July sale
So either shield 410 or either 380 body guard 410
Also still have some 3rd gen pmags 15 each plus shipping buy ten I will eat shipping
Stripped Anderson ar15 lowers 100. Each shipped
Bcg 135 have about 10 left this is shipped
Stripped upper I have one 115. Shipped
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.