Realtor coming today, my house is on the market soon.

I've been looking for work all the while working on cleaning, straigtening, and moving stuff from my current house to my dad's place ( mine too) in Tullahoma. So today the realtor is coming by, I have been working today doing the last minute things before she gets here. Hopefully it will sell soon. It will be on Access realty's website in Fayetteville. A virtual tour, so you don't have to leave your house to see mine.

Hopefully it sells soon and for what i need for it to sell for.

• Like 1

I've been looking for work all the while working on cleaning, straigtening, and moving stuff from my current house to my dad's place ( mine too) in Tullahoma. So today the realtor is coming by, I have been working today doing the last minute things before she gets here. Hopefully it will sell soon. It will be on Access realty's website in Fayetteville. A virtual tour, so you don't have to leave your house to see mine.

Hopefully it sells soon and for what i need for it to sell for.

Best of luck to you. I wish I was ready to make the move down there but I think I'll be another year before that happens.

Thanks,

I don't expect it to sell real quick. But hopefully within a few months.

I got most of my stuff out, just small odds and ends. I really don't know how much it will go for, but it better go for more than I owe on it. Now I got to find a job soon as possible.

You might be surprised. If it could be considered a "starter home" it may go pretty quick. In our area, a lot of investors are picking up properties under 100k. We had our starter house go under contract in three days after listing....and it was not listed for less than fair market value..

Mine is a starter house, It was plenty big for me or a couple. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 0.84 acres yard. 16x10 Mini barn ( country Barn Construction, Built by the Mennonites). I did make it energy efficient( more than my neighbors). If i had Photos on my computer I would upload them, But I'm in Tullahoma for a week.

Main thing the realtor told me it has is Privacy. ( mom and I planted 38 Leland cypruss trees around the perimeter of the yard( along the main roads), 7 years ago they were 2 feet tall, Now they are upwards of 12 feet tall.

I sure hope not. It's a good house, Only thing it lacks is a garage. But considering most of the houses out in the neighborhood don't have garages, and they don't have a nice big Shed out back either.

The shed is wired up for power, lights etc... And that is what dad and I are doing today and tomorrow, wiring up his new shed.

Edited by Wyldk2

I sure hope not. It's a good house, Only thing it lacks is a garage. But considering most of the houses out in the neighborhood don't have houses, and they don't have a nice big Shed out back either.

The shed is wired up for power, lights etc... And that is what dad and I are doing today and tomorrow, wiring up his new shed.

I know what you meant, but that's pretty funny.  :)

You mean his new shed for all your stuff? lol. Edited by JWC