Thug love

Don't think it's fake, from a local radio station:

Two rappers from Soulja Boy's Stacks on Deck Money Gang were arrested in Rhode Island after a violent week of promoting their rap album...

According to reports Jacorey Dejuan Bryant, 22, and Ira Rophiel Malcom Jr. were arrested on Friday after pistol whipping one man at a gas station and assaulting another man at the Motel 6 where they were staying. The motel assault was uploaded on Youtube.

Jacorey was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, robbery, and malicious damage and Ira is facing robbery charges. Both men are still in custody.

The pair are also being investigated for a string of violent incidents reported earlier in the week.
22 huh, not far from 17. He must have learned all that gangsta stuff after he turned 18. I wish these libs taking up for these young punks that are still be raised to hate and not respect the evil white man, would walk through a predominantly black school and just look at these kids in the face. They will jump on, beat down, laugh about, and post it on YouTube. They want everything and want to earn none of it, but most of all, don't call them out on it, they are offsprings of slaves and we owe them forever. Heaven forbid this have been a white group beating up a black fan for ANY reason!
  • Like 1

Don't think it's fake, from a local radio station:

Could be real, just seems like there is more of a "watch this" atmosphere and not one of true menace. Also find it a little odd that two guys beat down the one guy yet he is still coherent enough to talk, seems a real two man beat down would be more effective. Of course two on one fighting does take some skill and training to pull off effectively, not to mention discipline and practice.

I don't know, also not uncommon in the rap world for guys or their posses to go make a big stir right around the same time they release an album. When your marketing to gangstas it helps to be a gangsta, have some if your boys go get in some trouble and bam instant street cred for the artist who typically would stay home safe and sound. Plus a bit of free advertising. A year or two later your boys get out, you buy them a Caddy for their troubles and they're back in the posse living the high life. As to the two years in the jail, nothing to it for some tough guys like these.

Staged may be a more appropriate term than fake.

I would agree in some form, however, we've gotten so accustomed to expecting this type of behavior out of gangbangers or wannabes that it's all just like watching reruns of a tv show every time it happens.  What's that old saying, something like "It's always something new, but nothing ever changes"

Looks to be real.  Been working with at DCS with juvenile justice kids for nearly 18 years and yes they'll post really stupid stuff on Facebook and Youtube.  One that got beat up, he's told he can leave, he turns his back to go to the door, that is just dumbass.

Looks fake. Either that or thugs who make their livings off of violence and intimidation have no idea how to hand out either. This may sound cocky but I'd love the opertunity to go with any two of those losers.

Problem is they are too damn yellow to go man on man. With three of four ******* in the room, dude wouldn't fight back. A wise move on his part. Maybe they need a little Zman action!

DaveS

• Like 1

Problem is they are too damn yellow to go man on man. With three of four ******* in the room, dude wouldn't fight back. A wise move on his part. Maybe they need a little Zman action!

DaveS

And that's fine, if what we've seen is any indication of how they do things they'd need 4 of them to every competent man. Shoot, I say man when I've met and trained with women who could make these chuckle heads scurry away like the cur they are.

Still think this was staged/fake though. If SoujaBoy wasn't in the process of releasing an album I might look at it differently. With the info I have though, I'm having a hard time thinking this anything more than a publicity stunt.
  • Like 1

Looks to be real.  Been working with at DCS with juvenile justice kids for nearly 18 years and yes they'll post really stupid stuff on Facebook and Youtube.  One that got beat up, he's told he can leave, he turns his back to go to the door, that is just dumbass.

And it could be real for I/we know. I just think its funny that an irrelevant rapper drops an album and suddenly his crew gets in trouble for a bunch of relatively petty stuff, oh and of course they happen to film it and release it to the social medias.

I also maintain that a real punch to the back of the noggin (while it wouldn't be my move to use my fist on someone's hard head, not with all that tantalizing neck there) should have rocked him a bit more than that unless the punch was pulled.

Of course I am not an expert, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Fun to watch either way.