Small cal / large cal, handgun / long gun

Guest The Itis

Guest The Itis

see there ya go again ya jest can't keep that little trap shut you will NEVER learn with a attitude like that , this really shows your immaturity , you jest have to get that last little smart A## remark in . There is no hope for you . Or this thread that by the way is not going any where , you keep fluttering your wings like a ??? Fill in the blanks ___________ guys hehehe

So someone tells me to avoid this site for a couple years, it's no big deal. I tell someone to not post in this thread if they're not contributing, you flip your sht.

MAKES SENSE.

So someone tells me to avoid this site for a couple years, it's no big deal. I tell someone to not post in this thread if they're not contributing, you flip your sht.

MAKES SENSE.

you are so funny you almost made me laugh , I'm not the one flipping you are , no big deal to me,I was jest trying to help you out . it would cut out all the nonsense out that you come up with . And we can all get back to a logical idea that some one would like to learn from . It surely isn't this thread . Further more I don't see any thing that is worth contributing in this tread any way , it makes no sense and it's going no where . And your not willing to learn respect for one another . Or learn any thing .Carry on ,,,,, burn those bridges brother the floor is yours Edited by ted
Guest The Itis

I give respect where it is due. It is not due to anyone who insults me personally over asking a hypothetical situation and it sure as hell is not due to anyone who insults me and then demands civility.

Guest The Itis

Well, when you are dealing with a :drama:  you have to expect some drama.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Good one. You're definitely one of those people that enjoy harassing someone and then act surprised when they take issue with it. Talk about someone who seeks out drama. :rolleyes:

Well, when you are dealing with a :drama:  you have to expect some drama.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Good one. You're definitely one of those people that enjoy harassing someone and then act surprised when they take issue with it. Talk about someone who seeks out drama. :rolleyes:

Jeez Robert, sounds like he's got you there. :rolleyes:

Seriously though I hope this thread goes on another 10 pages. I haven't laughed so hard since that 20 something page chick fillet thread on open carry. :rofl:

On a more serious note I believe I'm finally (seriously) starting to get the itis's question. It's a rurally such a simple question our superior intellects must not have been able to process it. Luckily I've had a few beers so I think I'm ready.

The answer is....

Throwing knives. F*+k guns anyway. Am I right? Guys?

Guys?
  • Like 2

Well, when you are dealing with a :drama: you have to expect some drama. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeez Robert, sounds like he's got you there. :rolleyes:

Seriously though I hope this thread goes on another 10 pages. I haven't laughed so hard since that 20 something page chick fillet thread on open carry. :rofl:

On a more serious note I believe I'm finally (seriously) starting to get the itis's question. It's a rurally such a simple question our superior intellects must not have been able to process it. Luckily I've had a few beers so I think I'm ready.

The answer is....

Throwing knives. F*+k guns anyway. Am I right? Guys?

Guys?

No. The only real answer is a katana. Nothing says I'm a badass unless its a katana. Or a hand turned head basher..... Or maybe a hand forged bowie or 24 lb sledgehammer.

Nope definetly a katana in the right hand and a 24 lb hammer in the left. Kinda like a .223 in the right hand and a .50 beowulf in the left.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.
Edited by Spots
  • Like 1

I'll see your katana and raise you a set of hand forged throwing katanas. Beat that Spots, ha.

I'll see your hand forged throwing katanas and raise you a 63 ft double bit ax throw.

Edited by Spots

I'll see your hand forged throwing katanas and raise you a 63 ft double bit ax throw.

That's pretty good but I'm gonna have to deduct points. It would have been worth the full score had it been a video of someone throwing a 63' foot axe though.

Guess I still win this thread.

Whatever, light sabre is the way to go.

Crap, I fold. TMF is the new thread winner.
  • Like 2

Jwk,

I don't see the point in trying to salvage the thread, as per the OP his question was only hypothetical & would have had no bearing on any decisions he was planning on making on either his load-out or future purchases.

Essentially he is just wasting everyone's time for no real apparent reason other than just because he could.

Limited entertainment value aside, I personally see no further purpose to trying to answer his questions.

Likely he's wasting everyone's time because he needed a break from COD and his mom is at work and not able to heat pizza for him. ;)

...Care to get this back on topic and answer the OP? If it helps, answer it like "Which is less bad, 22lr handgun/large cal rifle, or large cal handgun and 22lr rifle?"

Get it back on topic?  You mean the "topic" that you've already said is absolutely meaningless to you?  That  Bovine Scatology-filles topic? 

:koolaid:   I think the topic of this thread should be discussing the possible motivations behind a person who joins a forum and on the same day he joins and with their very fist post, on the forum, starts a thread proposes a ridiculous scenario to set-up a completely meaningless question and then gets his panties in a wad when people don't give the answers he wants to his completely meaningless question. 

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I'd love a good blaster but a light saber is a much cooler weapon...I'd settle for a good phaser 'cuse watching someone denigrate at the cellular level seems cleaner than just "blasting" them.

But, since I don't think we have those yet (that I know of), in a TEOTWAWKI scenario and having to bug out, I'm still in favor of say an a old army armored vehicle then I'd simply load ALL my weapons, ammo and food along with a couple of drums of diesel fuel.