Another Gang Banger bites the dust

Guest nra37922

Sounds like I'm not the only one that's fed up with crime. The police do their best to keep the streets safe while their bosses do their best to get reelected. I'd rather not carry that lump under that roll of fat on my right side. But either have to or stay home. Good going NYPD. You saved the tax payers another bundle of bucks.

• Like 1

In Clarksville we had 5 gang related shootings and/or robberies in the past week. It was fine when all that stuff was confined to the projects, but it is spilling out into the neighborhoods and businesses. The city has made clear we don't have a gang problem. It's a matter of time before one of these animals gets smoked by a HCPer, and then it will be interesting to see how out city handles it. Another trigger happy cracker killing a poor black kid who isn't at fault for his actions.

At the heart of all this is our weak ass judge and sorry excuse for a DA. In the past few years I've seen a man get aggravated assault after shooting two people in the head and one in the chest with a gun he was legally not allowed to have since he was a felon. He was never even charged with being in possession of a weapon, and all the attempted murder charges were pled down.

I've also seen a woman who had 5 DUIs kill a man while driving drunk. She got probation.

Then there was a recent one where a man shot an unarmed man and woman in the parking lot of a DAYCARE as the two were dropping of their child. The shooter was allowed to plead down to a slap on the wrist.

There are many more, but these are examples as to the consequence free environment the legal system and her slimy lawyers and bleeding heart judges have created. These people have nothing to lose. Even if the actually do time, it isn't very long and only adds to their "street cred". What these stupid stupid DAs and judges don't understand is that this emboldens these criminals to take it a step further, since they know they can get away with it.

Eventually it won't be other gangbangers at the end of the barrel, it will be the people that pay taxes and their children. Then, when people start to fight back and clean house we'll be the ones facing life in prison. I can't fit how stupid and backwards this way of thinking is. What I do know is that these pro-crime judges and DAs need to suck start a shotgun. This is their fault. The excuse about potentially losing a case and letting a guilty man go free is BS. I'd rather see them try a criminal for a crime they committed and lose than see them give up and get a conviction with zero consequence. For some reason these idiots think a conviction bothers these animals. It doesn't. They go out and get a tattoo in celebration.

Edited to add, we just had another "victory" for our DA here in Clarksville this week.  A 28 year old man raped a 15 year old girl who was on her way home from school.  He has been held in the jail until his trial.  He just pled down to Aggravated Statuatory Rape, and was sentenced to probation and time served.  He is a free man today, and is living in the same house.  One of these days one of these animals is going to be delivered to the courthouse steps in a dozen separate trashbags, and then suddenly there will be outrage that someone would do such a thing.  I don't see how these slimy lawyers and judges sleep at night.  I bet their tune would change if someone was raping and killing their children.

Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

This thread is drifting way off subject, but for a good reason. The bleeding heart liberals get elected in this country because granny good bar believes that they are doing the right thing when they slap junior on the wrist when he takes a potshot at a LEO. The mindset needs to come away from poor Jonny and go to the good of the community. If we run out of room in the jails, stack them 4 deep in the cells. If the ACLU doesn't like it we can keep the overflow at their house.

Gangs use street drugs and other crimes to support themselves. Then they use fear and intimidation to keep control. They know that they are going to get a slap on the wrist if they get convicted. 

OK, I'm done with my rant for the day. I'm going to make sure my doors are locked and check my guns and see if they are loaded.